Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 11:01 PM

409 posts, read 254,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Is it because there are so many fundamentalist Christians, or is there some other reason?...Giving gays equal rights takes nothing away from anyone. Since we have done this in Canada the bigotry has pretty much faded away...

LGBT rights in Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why don't you mind your own Canadian 3rd world business?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2012, 11:05 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,005,230 times
In this fair land of ours, we MUST hate somebody. It's the law.

They took away our God-given right to hate blacks by telling us that they were actually human. Lately, we've focused on people who are brown - but since hate based on skin-color has some negative connotations, we decided it would be great to hate women - at least those who don't want to run around in ankle-long skirts and who, gasp, want to have control over their own bodies. Ya' know, them there feminists. Since that ran into a lot of opposition, we've now decided to hate another group. After long and hard soul-searching trying to figure out which other group could also deeply offend our God the most, we decided to focus on homosexuals.

Oh, but you better not criticize us - we are doing God's work here.

For a better America - where Rock-n-Roll is Satan's work, women should stay at home and cook, blacks better not mouth off, and everyone with a brown face is an illegal.

Can you taste the freedom? It's packed in a lovely hate wrapper.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:06 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times
The title of this thread (nothing personal to the OP, of course!) just begs for someone to counter with a thread that says, "Why Is the USA so infested with Pervs?" or something along those lines.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:06 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Simple...Homosexuality is not a deviant lifestyle...It is perfectly normal.
Ok - so this is your argument. Really? Would it to much for me to ask you to provide evidence that people who identify as "homosexual" are "normal"?

Old 05-13-2012, 11:07 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
No I haven't. What does that have to do with placing your body part into another persons body part that defecates? I don't care who it is.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
In this fair land of ours, we MUST hate somebody. It's the law.

They took away our God-given right to hate blacks by telling us that they were actually human. Lately, we've focused on people who are brown - but since hate based on skin-color has some negative connotations, we decided it would be great to hate women - at least those who don't want to run around in ankle-long skirts and who, gasp, want to have control over their own bodies. Ya' know, them there feminists. Since that ran into a lot of opposition, we've now decided to hate another group. After long and hard soul-searching trying to figure out which other group could also deeply offend our God the most, we decided to focus on homosexuals.

Oh, but you better not criticize us - we are doing God's work here.

For a better America - where Rock-n-Roll is Satan's work, women should stay at home and cook, blacks better not mouth off, and everyone with a brown face is an illegal.

Can you taste the freedom? It's packed in a lovely hate wrapper.
Brown folks hate too, women hate, gays hate folks, what is your point? You act as though all these folks that fit your little stereotype are angels?? LOL. I bet in your perfect little diverse world of utopia we all hold hands and sing kumbaya all day long and fly kites with mikey moore and sadaam too. Grow up.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Brown folks hate too, women hate, gays hate folks, what is your point? You act as though all these folks that fit your little stereotype are angels?? LOL. I bet in your perfect little diverse world of utopia we all hold hands and sing kumbaya all day long and fly kites with mikey moore and sadaam too. Grow up.
See, there you go - hating again. Even more striking is that you try to defend your own hatred by pointing out that others hate, too. What a sad creature you must be. Have you got nothing else in life? Oh, but you're a son of God. Alrighty, then.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:14 PM

Nope all I do is hate. Makes life more fun. I hate my neighbors too, their dogs, hate spiders and hamsters. Not a fan of carp either. Life is good.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Nope all I do is hate. Makes life more fun. I hate my neighbors too, their dogs, hate spiders and hamsters. Not a fan of carp either. Life is good.
Your posts on this forum certainly make you seem that way. Or perhaps you just get a kick out of spewing hate? Makes you feel superior or something?

Old 05-13-2012, 11:17 PM

33,543 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Ok - so this is your argument. Really? Would it to much for me to ask you to provide evidence that people who identify as "homosexual" are "normal"?
Homosexuality exists throughout nature. Why the hell do you care? They are not forcing you to do anything against your nature are they? They do not affect your life in any way that I can think of...Perhaps you can explain how, if you think they do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies