Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 11:16 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times

Advertisements

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Fox news, LOL, LOL,LOL. You mean the name that defines, lying, misrepresentation, goofiness and stupidity?????
See, this is what I'm talking about, like no other news station lies and misrepresents, and talks stupid??????

Quote:
If that's the Fox you are talking about then anything they say or report is not worth wasting the time to watch.
Well then, don't.

Quote:
Doesn't the revaltions coming out from new corp UK tell these dumb foxbots anything? So, get yourself ready. Put on your tinfoil hats,
God, I hope I still have mine?????

Quote:
get a few boxes of beer, put the roadkill on the BBQ and be amazed by the relavations that your president is a communist fascist, secret Muslim 33rd degree Mason, foreign born anti American, racist, globalist illuminite, elitist.
Ok, I'll try....

Quote:
Oh, wait a minute!!!!! It must be something else, Fox has already covered all of those. LMFAO
So does CNN and local media....which around here is owned by Disney...what does that tell ya?

Simply put...it's a political war...always...hate, hate, hate....but I betcha, when the rescuers arrived at the fallen twin towers, they didn't think about who was who then, all they thought about was helping people. didn't matter to them what party the victims belonged to...?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2012, 11:18 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
see, you talk about idoits, you say your not afraid, but then you say your afraid of what happens when idiots take it as gospel....

then they're idiots, and no matter what you would do or say, they wouldn't listen right..?

I don't get why so many people's lives are so wrapped up in this stuff, they fail to see, and I mean FAIL to understand, what is really going on in politics...

Why are you so loyal to your party when they are corrupt, and why are GOP's so loyal to their party when they are so corrupt...isn't it time to open your eyes and make a change...?

talk about idiots? I voted for Obama, and I can't stand him as a president...
Was that a hard admission to make? I would have to run off and hide if I had been taken to do that.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:19 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How do you know about unsubstantiated info when you haven't seen the show, yet. You will watch it, won't you? If you don't you will have to depend on those left leaners who say they did even though they will have to get their information from MM, Stink Prog, and other left leaning Soros owned blogs.
I wasnt referring to the show, Roy.
Try to keep up.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:19 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
What News source isn't?
Well, they have you to count on.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:20 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
No, it doesn't. It's a done deal and even slow thinkers are starting to realize it.
Silly me, of course it wasnt a crystal ball, it was a Magic 8 Ball.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Well let me set this straight, I'm not afraid of Fox news. I think Fox news is a biased source, and they misinform people.

The reason why I pay attention to it, is so many of the people I know only watch Fox. I then have to end up in a hour long conversation on why they were wrong on what they heard. There are more people like that.

Mis informed voters are a problem in this country, misinformation comes from many sources. And I'm not saying that Fox is always wrong, they aren't. MSNBC and CNN aren't right most of the time either. But these "documentarys" and "opinion" shows which are taken as gospel and true, hurt the country by misleading people. There should be a disclaimer before watching "Fox news does not guarantee that all information contained within is truthful". Substitute MSNBC and CNN where Fox's name is.
I wonder why those people would do such a stupid thing. Surely you aren't very persuasive in you attempts to dissuade your friends.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:22 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
I wonder why those people would do such a stupid thing. Surely you aren't very persuasive in you attempts to dissuade your friends.
Its Fox News! Yay!!

Old 05-15-2012, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
LOL! Another Hannity (insanity) show?
As one of the more reliable watchers of Fox you sure do like to use those left leaning words that come from MM and other left leaning blogs, don't you. You didn't come up with that Hannity insanity crap on your own did you?

Old 05-15-2012, 11:23 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Was that a hard admission to make? I would have to run off and hide if I had been taken to do that.
No, but it is the truth...I'm disgusted I voted for him, but he sounded real good and I was so sick to death of Bush...and I'm very conservative. But when I pulled that lever for Obama, believe me, I was second guessing.

Anyway, every 4 - 8 years the same thing...it's to the point I don't want to vote any more. Romney isn't a good candidate for President either, but it's who they want in...another puppet. Nothing is going to change if he gets in, believe me...oh, they'll change some of the liberal issues, that were adjusted by Obama, but are they going to really do something for the U.S? No...they like things just the way they are.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:23 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
LOL... this a repeat of an Internet rumor that has been popping up periodically for more than three years.

Sean Hannity Investigates Barack Obama on Fox News-Truth! Fiction! & Unproven!
That's what I thought when I first opened the thread. Every time ya turn around, there's another one of these BREAKING ON FOX things that never materalizes. I suspect this is one of those.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies