Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2012, 04:30 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,191,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Nothing of value to add. The substantive conversation has pretty much ended pages ago.
Yeah, when you were reminded that this wasnt a birther thread, you ran out of anything worth while to say..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2012, 04:35 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,097,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Yeah, when you were reminded that this wasnt a birther thread, you ran out of anything worth while to say..
Go back and read the OP. Its only comment is this:

Quote:
So the "birther" movement started much earlier than we thought. Way back in 1991.
Not a Birther thread you say?

Old 05-17-2012, 04:38 PM

140 posts, read 94,467 times
Quote:
Absolutely not. That is a just another Birther lie that never dies. Hawaiian law has never allowed such a casual registration of births.

A very interesting response. Explain how births in Hawaii were registered for a vital record if a baby was born at home, a car or on a yacht hypothetically? What were the procedures for the parent?

Old 05-17-2012, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Go back and read the OP. Its only comment is this:

Not a Birther thread you say?

The OP was being sarcastic Do you really need everything explained to you?

Old 05-17-2012, 04:41 PM

Quote:
The OP was being sarcastic Do you really need everything explained to you?
A sarcastic Birther thread is still a Birther thread, or didn't they teach you that in Literary Agent's Marketing Blurb school?

Old 05-17-2012, 04:43 PM

Quote:
A sarcastic Birther thread is still a Birther thread, or didn't they teach you that in Literary Agent's Marketing Blurb school?
If someone is making sarcastic statements which go against the birther movement, they arent a birther, but you dont understand the difference because you call everyone a birther.

btw, please address Lawyers statement before mine. I'd like to hear a birth certificate expert like yourself explain the process.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawyer Disciple View Post
A very interesting response. Explain how births in Hawaii were registered for a vital record if a baby was born at home, a car or on a yacht hypothetically? What were the procedures for the parent?
According to the evidentiary requirements that the Health department adopted by rule to substantiate the alleged facts of death, fetal death, marriage, or divorce, some combination of the following:

Either the baby had to be physically produced at the time of registration along with a medical report of care immediately after the birth, or an investigation had to be conducted by the Department of Health to establish the facts of the birth. All documentation associated with the investigation and registration were to be filed as part of the permanent record along with the certificate, and notification of the investigation was to be included in field 23 of the Birth Certificate (which you may have noticed for the president is blank).

Old 05-17-2012, 04:51 PM

Quote:
If someone is making sarcastic statements which go against the birther movement, they arent a birther, but you dont understand the difference because you call everyone a birther.
Connect those dots for me... how does that magically make this not a Birther thread?

Old 05-17-2012, 04:55 PM

140 posts, read 94,467 times
What I find odd is that it turns out the literary agent used this Obama bio until 2007 without changing it. It is also coincidence that that this is the time that there were many sources referring to 'Kenyan born Barack Obama'. That all happened just until his run for the presidency.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Connect those dots for me... how does that magically make this not a Birther thread?
Because the thread isnt about where Obama was born, its about where he claimed he was born.

Here, lets explain the difference to you, I was born in PA, but if I claim I was born in Canada in order to get a book published, does that really mean I was born in Canada, or does that make one a liar?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies