Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2012, 04:58 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,245,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawyer Disciple View Post
What I find odd is that it turns out the literary agent used this Obama bio until 2007 without changing it. It is also coincidence that that this is the time that there were many sources referring to 'Kenyan born Barack Obama'. That all happened just until his run for the presidency.
Obama has no limitations on his flip flopping, even down to where he was born. Whatever it takes, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2012, 05:00 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,235,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Nothing of value to add. The substantive conversation has pretty much ended pages ago.
Then why don't you just drop out? You are an endless source of information about Obama's birth certificate but what has come to light today has nothing to do with his birth certificate. It is about Obama having been represented as a native of Kenya in a pamphlet issued in 1991. The real questions are: Who provided that information and why? If it was Obama, himself, then he was either a liar then about his birthplace or he is liar now about his birthplace. If it wasn't Obama, then where did the person who wrote it get that information?

Old 05-17-2012, 05:00 PM

140 posts, read 94,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
According to the evidentiary requirements that the Health department adopted by rule to substantiate the alleged facts of death, fetal death, marriage, or divorce, some combination of the following:

Either the baby had to be physically produced at the time of registration along with a medical report of care immediately after the birth, or an investigation had to be conducted by the Department of Health to establish the facts of the birth. All documentation associated with the investigation and registration were to be filed as part of the permanent record along with the certificate, and notification of the investigation was to be included in field 23 of the Birth Certificate (which you may have noticed for the president is blank).
Please give me the specific link to support your assertion so I can verify that investigators from the Hawaii Dept of Health had to confirm a baby was birthed other than a hospital before a vital record could be initiated.

Old 05-17-2012, 05:02 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,245,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawyer Disciple View Post
Please give me the specific link to support your assertion so I can verify that investigators from the Hawaii Dept of Health had to confirm a baby was birthed other than a hospital before a vital record could be initiated.
Dont forget, the information must be relevant 50 years ago, because clearly policies have changed since then.

And dont buy the, I cant prove what it was like, as an excuse, because policy changes are a matter of public record.

Old 05-17-2012, 05:06 PM

140 posts, read 94,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Dont forget, the information must be relevant 50 years ago, because clearly policies have changed since then.

And dont buy the, I cant prove what it was like, as an excuse, because policy changes are a matter of public record.
I already had that in mind. If this guy is a expert he will give me a link to the original 1961 era procedures(or microfiche) from the Dept of Health. Thanks for being astute.

Old 05-17-2012, 05:17 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,491,987 times
Obama, like Elizabeth Warren, lies about his past.

Old 05-17-2012, 05:22 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,502,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Dont forget, the information must be relevant 50 years ago,.....
you guys are skipping over the fact that the LFBC lists the doctor who delivered him.

before you go into the cold case posse claim that the LFBC PDF is a forgery a physical certified LFBC ( along with a COLB ) have been submitted to court in orly taitz's mississippi appeal.

Old 05-17-2012, 05:23 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,491,987 times
The literary agency used "born in Kenya" until 2007.

Obama

Old 05-17-2012, 05:28 PM

2,241 posts, read 1,390,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Either he was born in Kenya or he, for whatever reason, allowed someone to say and print that he was.

Or is Kenya a composite country?
Priceless!

Old 05-17-2012, 05:32 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,502,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
the "kenyan-born" part was added by an unknown editor at the standard. it does not exist in the original AP article.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies