Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2012, 12:05 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
obama supporters predictably have implied death threats to make Obama seem a victim which is consistent with their class warfare strategy.

Here a witness from Secret Service disputes the claims of an inordinate amount of threats against Obama

POLITICO.com: VIDEOS

"mitt "I'm rich b*tch" romney does not have clue about what goes on in the rest of America neverless the black community."

The war on women is alive and well in the hearts of obama supporters as continued use of derogatory language disparaging women goes unabated.

It is a quote from the Chappelle show and had nothing to do with women, but of course since you only watch rw tv you would not know that

Old 05-21-2012, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
It's funny, when someone dislikes them, they are automatically "Hateful."

Perfect example of left wing tolerance...
You are right, it is just a shame that they can't get on faux and really say what they mean

Old 05-21-2012, 12:08 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
How do the first three posts support your point...

You're the one inciting racial issues. No one in the GOP has a problem with their black neighbors.
Oh Really!

S.C. Lawmaker Refers to Obama and Nikki Haley as "*******" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Quote:
It has been quite a campaign for South Carolina Republican gubernatorial candidate Nikki Haley (pictured).

Haley, who has the backing of Sarah Palin, has faced two allegations of extramarital affairs in recent weeks - both of which she has vehemently denied. Now she is in the middle of a controversy involving one of her rivals, state Sen. Jake Knotts, who called her - along with President Obama - a "ragh**d."

"We already got one ragh**d in the White House," Knotts said on an Internet political talk show last night, according to The State. "We don't need another in the Governor's Mansion."
Real Think Tank: Republican Says Black People Should Be Sent To Farms To Pick Crops

Quote:
Congressional candidate Jack Davis shocked local Republican leaders in a recent interview when he suggested that Latino farmworkers be deported — and that African-Americans from the inner city be bused to farm country to pick the crops.

Old 05-21-2012, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
Just as many racist dems as there are repub. Some vote party no matter what or who is running and that goes both sides!
I can agree on that, however the racist dems (not all) won't stand up to the insults the racist republican (not all) hurl at them

Old 05-21-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
Racism is alive and well thanks to Obama
I concur Electing a black president has struck fear and anger in many closeted bigots and racist to the point that they are willing to vote for a man who can give a flying toenail about anyone who makes under a mill a year.

Old 05-21-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I live in Atlanta GA and inside the city limits
there are so many black folks here that look at me with such contempt
do I call all black folks racist? no, but there are plenty around
I grew up in the 60's and remember all to well and with horror what was happening
I was a kid and it was scary and I knew it was wrong
we have come a long way since then, but Obama has so harmed this country where race is concerned
he is a part of the problem not the solution!!
He said we would not have "red states and blue states" but the american states
he lied
he should be ashamed of what he has done, but that would require honesty, and he has none!
I am sick to death of what this hack has done

This comes from the same person that thinks that herman "uncle ruckus" cain is a genius

Old 05-21-2012, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I guess, in your mind, incompetence and economic failure are not valid reasons for disapproving of Obama.

Why do liberals always use the accusation of "racism" when they have run out of valid arguments?
It does seem like the economy is getting somewhat better, did you think that it would get better in 4 years even after it took 8 years to ruin it? Opps I guess we went through a time warp and forgot those years

Old 05-21-2012, 12:17 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Unfortunately it is true, why is it that whenever someone points out the racial attacks it is always "pulling out the race card"? Where have you been during the republican primaries? rick "churchlady" santorum did it by referring to blacks as "them", newt "the faithful" gingrich even suggested that our children become janitors. They even had the audacity to bring in a token like herman "uncle ruckus" cain to say the other things about blacks that they dare not say and than got rid of his ignorant ass when he was no longer needed. mitt "I'm rich b*tch" romney does not have clue about what goes on in the rest of America neverless the black community.
How about that ignorant azz governor in Arizona putting her finger in the president's face like he was child? would she had done that to the bushes or to clinton? I don't think so! What about that punk ass congressman that called him a liar in the middle of congressional session? Please tell me when was the last time did you hear of that happening?

President Obama has received more death threats than any other president of the United States since Lincoln....but people like yourself claim that blacks are pulling out the race card. But I guess he and his supporters should remain quiet and let the racist and the truely ignorant say and do whatever that they want and not say anything!

BS. prove it.

Old 05-21-2012, 12:24 PM

46,306 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
You are right, it is just a shame that they can't get on faux and really say what they mean
Then, I guesss you can just post as many links as you want to show where we "hate" obama because of his color.

We will be waiting....

Old 05-21-2012, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
BS. prove it.

Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US …

Wow look what you can find when your television can get something other than Faux

Why can't the non-racist republicans believe that there are people within their party that are really racist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies