Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2012, 01:57 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times

Advertisements

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
(1) Abortion - is not about a woman's right to her own body - it is about destroying a human life.

(2) Being against abortion does not mean that a person hates women.

(3) Not all Republicans are pro-life in the abortion debate - some are pro-"choice".

(4) Do you claim that women who are opposed to abortion hate themselves?[/quote]
No, as a matter of fact, just the opposite. They have a very high opinion of themselves, think they are the "be all and end all" and that everyone should be forced to live by their beliefs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2012, 01:57 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
did you miss the part that I've been trying to adopt for 4 years? I mean, it's like I didn't start my post saying how long it's been.
I'm talking about the foreign adoption. The sooner the better. You don't want that to take another 4 years.

Old 05-31-2012, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdmom View Post
There's nothing moral about murdering your unborn baby. What you probably aren't aware of is that abortion providers need to meet their quotas. It's not about choice. Do some research.

Prove it.

Old 05-31-2012, 02:00 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
too many 7 month abortions.
How many have you had?

Old 05-31-2012, 02:12 AM

1,655 posts, read 3,398,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
So women are frequently forced into these places against their will to meet those quotas?
I highly doubt that. They CHOOSE to go to them for the most part.

Yes, sometimes. Some change their minds on having the abortion once inside but they are manipulated, or influenced into going through with the procedure.( I'm mostly referring to very young girls). And many choose it. Which is even worse.

Old 05-31-2012, 02:17 AM

3,400 posts, read 8,031,390 times
Quote:
Yes, sometimes. Some change their minds on having the abortion once inside but they are manipulated, or influenced into going through with the procedure.( I'm mostly referring to very young girls). And many choose it. Which is even worse.
-Shrug-
Id choose it. In a nanosecond.

Very young girls have no business being pregnant in the first place.

Old 05-31-2012, 02:18 AM

Quote:
That can work both ways. How about girls who are talked into having a child they do not want? Especially by familiy members that promise all kinds of help.......promises that they often walk away from for a variety of reasons.....leaving the girl stuck with a child she never wanted in the first place.

Old 05-31-2012, 02:24 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
Nobody holds anyone against their will in an abortion clinic. If anything it's the person that brought them their (bf, husband, parent, etc) who pushes to get it done once they have come that far.

Old 05-31-2012, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post

Prove it.
Hmm, ok !

Here's one story that proves it. There are many others, but I have a life, so if you want more proof you can search it for yourself.

Planned Parenthood’s abortion quotas exposed

Old 05-31-2012, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Nobody holds anyone against their will in an abortion clinic. If anything it's the person that brought them their (bf, husband, parent, etc) who pushes to get it done once they have come that far.
Can't you read ? I said manipulated or influenced...not held against one's will. You are misinformed. They do pressure very young girls, sometimes older girls as well. Why don't you do some research instead of just giving your opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies