Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 11:34 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times

Advertisements

No free pass, Why is Holder different or held to a different standard then any other person in his same situation. The rat needs to come out from under his hiding place. And just tell us what the hell he knows, the lying scumbag.

If i were the parents of the slain border patrol agent, i would be stiring up trouble, because i would want the truth. Someone dropped the F-Bomb and the border patrol agent was killed. Why, i want to know, for the sake of the family and the soul of the slain agent.
I am so sick of this administration and this President, getting way too many free passes, and this has nothing to do with being a member of either party, it is the principle of the matter, and lets say the border patrol agent, were your Son. Would you take this sitting down.

Or would you too want answers, and no matter who was responsible, let the dirtbags fry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2012, 11:54 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,136,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
So in an situation where you believed your superiors to be doing wrong you would not raise objections? I'm glad you are a "former" soldier. We need ethical people in the ranks who are willing to do the right thing. Perhaps you missed the part in your training where they taught that illegal actions cannot be classified to protect potentially guilty parties. Or maybe you are willing to let it go in this instance because of your personal beliefs regarding the AG and his boss. Either way it's pretty clear that your character is not in keeping with the high values of the army. Every soldier makes the army better. Some because they were there, and others because they've left. The army doesn't miss you.
Have you served? Do you believe whistle blowers are the same as people leaking classified information for political reasons? How do you feel about that private who leaked that classified information to Wikileaks? Your attitude towards this is not surprising. Your judgment is clouded by personal feelings… Take in the facts and then make a decision in that order. Don’t remain blinded because of your hate for the current administration…

Old 06-23-2012, 12:13 PM

2,635 posts, read 3,512,720 times
Yawn,
This is just a manufactured crisis. Nobody cares about this other than Right-wing koolaid drinkers. If Republicans get anywhere near the truth, then the NRA will pull their leash. Next topic...

Old 06-23-2012, 12:37 PM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
"Lets see if they can find the source of the leak..."

It is not believable that a closed heirarchical organization cannot resolve the matter of who authorized the guns, in an hour and a half. We are out to what, a year and a half?

Ever work for a corporation where something goes wrong. Guarantee it will be resolved almost immediately, the reasons for the occurrence, the solution and most importantly why it won't happen again is how a strong leader handles the situation. Problems are not allowed to linger, especially problems that may go public or have anything to do with Federal regulations.

Sorry but the relationship between Holder and Obama has a terrible stink and portends a coverup. As noted it is the media who have enabled this diseased relationship to go systemic. The media has betrayed its responsibility to the people and has become the greatest disaster to befall America. F&F is a symptom of an administration gone rogue.

Never have such powerless, ineffective people try to run the country. They act not as leaders but victims. To have Pelosi claim F&F is an institutional attempt to supress the vote, is yet another unmistakable sign this administration is not qualified to run the country.

It would be appropraite for EH to prosecute the whistleblower just as it was Obama self appointed task to find and azz to kick. don't worry neither will e accomplished.

Old 06-23-2012, 12:41 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,869,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
No free pass, Why is Holder different or held to a different standard then any other person in his same situation. The rat needs to come out from under his hiding place. And just tell us what the hell he knows, the lying scumbag.

If i were the parents of the slain border patrol agent, i would be stiring up trouble, because i would want the truth. Someone dropped the F-Bomb and the border patrol agent was killed. Why, i want to know, for the sake of the family and the soul of the slain agent.
I am so sick of this administration and this President, getting way too many free passes, and this has nothing to do with being a member of either party, it is the principle of the matter, and lets say the border patrol agent, were your Son. Would you take this sitting down.

Or would you too want answers, and no matter who was responsible, let the dirtbags fry.

Well said. I also feel sorry for the Border Patrol agents and their families that go to work every day knowing that if they get killed on the job it means nothing to this administration and to numerous posters on CD that insert [yawn] into their posts.

I'm sure many of those [yawn] posters think they should have protections in their jobs and that if something happened to them on the job their families would get answers.

I watched a clip of Napolitano being questioned by congress where she stated that 3 months after Zapata was killed she had not contacted any other department heads (to her recollection). I guess she thought it was a [yawn] as well. Great boss!!

Old 06-23-2012, 12:49 PM

276 posts, read 236,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
Yawn,
This is just a manufactured crisis. Nobody cares about this other than Right-wing koolaid drinkers. If Republicans get anywhere near the truth, then the NRA will pull their leash. Next topic...

Its not going away, sorry.

Old 06-23-2012, 12:49 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,869,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
"Lets see if they can find the source of the leak..."

It is not believable that a closed heirarchical organization cannot resolve the matter of who authorized the guns, in an hour and a half. We are out to what, a year and a half?

Ever work for a corporation where something goes wrong. Guarantee it will be resolved almost immediately, the reasons for the occurrence, the solution and most importantly why it won't happen again is how a strong leader handles the situation. Problems are not allowed to linger, especially problems that may go public or have anything to do with Federal regulations.

Sorry but the relationship between Holder and Obama has a terrible stink and portends a coverup. As noted it is the media who have enabled this diseased relationship to go systemic. The media has betrayed its responsibility to the people and has become the greatest disaster to befall America. F&F is a symptom of an administration gone rogue.

Never have such powerless, ineffective people try to run the country. They act not as leaders but victims. To have Pelosi claim F&F is an institutional attempt to supress the vote, is yet another unmistakable sign this administration is not qualified to run the country.

It would be appropraite for EH to prosecute the whistleblower just as it was Obama self appointed task to find and azz to kick. don't worry neither will e accomplished.

To me, this is just another indication of how bloated our government has become. As you say, in the private sector this mess would have been cleaned up pronto and heads would have rolled. Many people think the answer is more regulation. But that just creates another useless layer of beauraucy. The GAO in Vegas is a fine example of that.

I though after 911 our agencies were supposed to be open to each other and work together. But it seems even the heads of each department have no idea what the he11 operations they have going. Absolutely no oversite. And the department heads don't even seem embarrassed by it. Such arrogance is inexcusable, regardless of which party is in office.

Old 06-23-2012, 01:40 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,746,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
What's the difference?

After all, as the gun lobby is so fond of telling us: "Guns don't kill people, people kill people"

Funny how their story changes to suit depending on the source of those guns, eh?
You give guns to known murderous thug drug dealers and you can expect people to die. The guns didn't go off accidentally, the drug cartel thugs pulled the triggers.

So I will ask you... do you not care what the truth behind fast and furious is?

Old 06-23-2012, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Everything is upside down with this DoJ.

Holder ignores the cities and states that refuse to cooperate with the federal government to enforce or immigration laws, and he sues the states who do try to enforce immigration laws.

Holder also ignores the states that do not purge their voter rolls of illegal aliens, and sues and gets restraining orders for those states who do.

Holder lets New black Panther offenders go free, even when they engaged in blatant tactics of voter intimidation.

And as you pointed out, when sensitive national security secrets are leaked, the only ones he ignores, are the ones leaked that concern the action and decision making by president 0bama.

Everything this man does is political, upholding the rule of law be damned.
The left loves Holder and Obama because they care more about politics than law and order.

Old 06-23-2012, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
No but as a former soldier I know what the consequences are for leaking classified information... Justice needs to harsh and swift...
For Holder too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies