Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 01:13 PM

14 posts, read 18,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Ironically you seem to be talking about yourself as you as I certainly didn't see objectively and hearing both sides when I was asking for more information on what happened in your alleged cry rape scenario.

Most likely you're the one in the position to be believing everything that hits you emotionally with your alleged false rape scenario.
I am just glad that you are not a state prosecutor because you seem like the overly biased feminist type who would side with a women any day. It is not alleged, its a fact. It was reported, state did not prosecute. False rape statistic.

Old 06-10-2012, 01:14 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarristerDavis View Post
This is why most women are not in power positions. They believe everything that seems to hit them emotionally. Rather than hearing both sides and taking an objective view, letting due process take its course and being innocent before guilty.
What's your excuse for not being in a power position?

Old 06-10-2012, 01:20 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarristerDavis View Post
I am just glad that you are not a state prosecutor because you seem like the overly biased feminist type who would side with a women any day. It is not alleged, its a fact. It was reported, state did not prosecute. False rape statistic.
Quite unsure how I was biased as asking for more information to see if it was truly a false rape scenario is hearing both sides. Quite unsure how I was biased as stating that false rape claims happen and gals do make them is having an objective view. I do see plenty of bias in you as asking for more information is twisting your words to make her sound like a victim.

It isn't alleged legally it is alleged to me as the state not prosecuting doesn't necessarily mean a rape didn't occur. Seems you have the overly biased likely rape apologist guy having the typical feminist tropes who resorts to gender stereotypes when he's not hearing what he wants.

Old 06-10-2012, 01:24 PM

14 posts, read 18,974 times
Quote:
Quite unsure how I was biased as asking for more information to see if it was truly a false rape scenario is hearing both sides. Quite unsure how I was biased as stating that false rape claims happen and gals do make them is having an objective view. I do see plenty of bias in you as asking for more information is twisting your words to make her sound like a victim.

It isn't alleged legally it is alleged to me as the state not prosecuting doesn't necessarily mean a rape didn't occur. Seems you have the overly biased likely rape apologist guy having the typical feminist tropes who resorts to gender stereotypes when he's not hearing what he wants.
So in Brian Banks scenario or the Duke LaCrosse case you still think a rape occurred? Can we both agree women lie about rape? I did mention in my earlier post that women who lie about rape are making it harder for women who truly are victims of rape.

Old 06-10-2012, 01:26 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I don't think a woman has to treat a guy in any way in particular. He doesn't know what she's thinking. I can't say I'm overly concerned with some guys getting their feelings hurt because a woman chooses to hold onto her bearings around men she's not married or related to. I include the latter because it's shocking that it often happens with someone you know. I mean, Christ all mighty.
While you may not be overly concerned with some guys getting their feelings hurt many are. To the extent that it makes guys victims of misandry and male oppression by having guys feel ashamed for being male.

It's not shocking to me that rapists are often someone the victim knows as opportunity and access seem to be key for most crimes. I know many gals that don't have heterosexual guy friends as they want to have one less potential source to worry about.

Old 06-10-2012, 01:33 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times
Quote:
While you may not be overly concerned with some guys getting their feelings hurt many are. To the extent that it makes guys victims of misandry and male oppression by having guys feel ashamed for being male.
If a woman chooses not to become intoxicated and that offends some men, well, what can be done? These guys are going to have personal problems regardless of the decision on her part.

Quote:
It's not shocking to me that rapists are often someone the victim knows as opportunity and access seem to be key for most crimes. I know many gals that don't have heterosexual guy friends as they want to have one less potential source to worry about.
I have many great male friends, but the relationships were built over time. They're family. Anyhow, I'm off to celebrate my MIL's 75th b-day! Enjoy the rest of the afternoon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies