Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2012, 05:54 AM

504 posts, read 457,146 times

Advertisements

Let me spell it out the Media and the people behind the curtain have given you Obama and Romney.

The people behind the curtain will get what they want with either candidate and they are happy and not feeling threatened at all.

The only people who will benefit or lose will be the lower tier movers and shakers who double down on one candidate or the other.

Obama has not done anything that is sweeping or really changing america----Despite what FOX NEWS says.

Romney will not be able to do anything to so called "save america or change it"

Both will keep allowing illegal immigration to keep the price of labor low and bust unions.
Both will keep expanding the power of govt.
Both will keep the patriot act running un-checked
Both will keep the FED and the Bankers in place robbing us blind
Both are corporate puppets.

The people behind the curtain want the STATUS QUO and both candidates will give them that.

So answer me why are you folks going back and forth at each other getting heated and upset when your ideas and changes you project upon your candidates will not be implemented.

I almost lean Romney simply because the Racists, mouth breathers and stalwarts who bottle up the GOVT because they have the racial momentum to do so will be rendered impotent and will finally get back to passing atleast the basic status quo legislation that would let this country operate in its usual status quo screw the middle class manner.

Why get upset, until you pull your heads out and elect non-corporatists the results will be the same.

2 pigs eating from the same trough will give you identical CRAP!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2012, 11:18 AM

Lol guess yall prefer the Cable news Pundit back and forth banter............................. Just dont complain or cry when this sham comes to an end and we have been rendered irrelevant in the world and we are living like third-worlders

Old 07-06-2012, 01:44 PM

Lots of positive reputation feedbacks but no responses Wow!

Old 07-06-2012, 02:00 PM

798 posts, read 1,034,802 times
Hey man, I feel ya. Money runs politics, and things won't change until it is removed. It is too easy for corporations to buy our politicians and stifle the political process. Get money out of politics and I bet, day one, we get real decisions, real progress, and the corporations stop $@*&! people over.

I'll help ya keep to the top. I might not even vote, just because it really doesn't matter. Guess money talks.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySwelly View Post
Hey man, I feel ya. Money runs politics, and things won't change until it is removed. It is too easy for corporations to buy our politicians and stifle the political process. Get money out of politics and I bet, day one, we get real decisions, real progress, and the corporations stop $@*&! people over.

I'll help ya keep to the top. I might not even vote, just because it really doesn't matter. Guess money talks.

Money is important but I believe education to be the key, They could run as many ads as they see fit and buy as many news network as they want but an educated public could discern Bull $h1zer when it hears it and make informed decisions according to history and facts. The destruction of our education system I believe is at the root of all this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies