Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 11:50 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,481,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Good shoot! Robber gets a fresh new head piercing courtesy of customer
****Clean-up in Aisle 6...****

[i need a clean-up]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2012, 11:53 PM

1,182 posts, read 1,140,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Im curious, how did this thread devolve so quickly into the same old tired racial soapbox it usually does ? All the us vs them crap kills any reasonable debate. It always reverts to things like how a certain race thinks, past injustices or passing judgment on things that have happened IN THE PAST.

I don't have an Ouija board stuck to my a--s. or a crystal ball in my hand and neither do most of you. A blanket statement like "most white republicans think" , "Because they might do a crime' so its ok to killblacks, is backwards racism. If you don't know the race of the robber, customer or bank teller, how did this get to Zimmerman, Rodney King or Riots ???

I guess what i'm trying to get across here is Why can't we just stick to the subject instead of always getting back to the same old rock throwing contest ?? It's late, Im tired------------
Because of Post number 10 which was followed by post 13 to which I replied

Old 07-08-2012, 02:17 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,291,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
And the Teabaggers have cued the violin.
Bawney Fwanks knows how to play the violin?

Old 07-08-2012, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
That person has teabags on their hat. Teabaggers would be Anderson Cooper and Bawney Fwanks.

Old 07-08-2012, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinForMayberry View Post
Don't get me wrong, because I certainly would not condone robbery, or any such crime... but don't you think this post was just a bit gruesome? I just cannot see being happy about such a thing....
It was justice being served. For that, I am excited.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:55 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
What do homosexuals have to do with this story?
Quote:
Morons keep mentioning teabaggers.
Keith Olbermann Reminds the Teabaggers that They Coined Their Own Name
The teabaggers coined their own name, without realizing what it also means, and then they blamed their critics for their stupidity.

Old 07-08-2012, 09:02 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,206,697 times
Good shoot! Robber gets a fresh new head piercing courtesy of customer

Great article, if this trend keeps up we can start closing some prisons....

Old 07-08-2012, 09:44 PM

22,665 posts, read 24,614,838 times
Quote:
What do homosexuals have to do with this story?

And where are the babblers who think it's BAAAAAAAAAAAD to carry a gun to, oh, say Target?

heh

I for one am crying out..........justice for The Skittlesbandit!!!!!

Old 07-08-2012, 09:52 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,942,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
That is the way unfortunately most white Republicans think. They think black=criminal and that it is OK to kill blacks who have not done a crime because "they might do a crime" if we don't kill them. I have no, zero, zilch problem with anybody who zaps a robber or a burglar. I wish more of them got killed. Crime should be as dangerous for the criminal as it is for the victim. And, BTW, I do not know the race of the robber, the customer or the bank teller. It does not matter to me. But most white Republicans think just like that post said. And that is why they are dangerous. As dangerous as the criminals because when they kill the wrong kid, as Zimmerman did, and the rage turns into riots, it will not be them that pays for it just like it was not the LA cops that paid for Rodney King. It will be innocent people like Reginald Denny and other innocent non blacks and blacks that have to suffer for it.
Stop saying that "most white Republicans" think this way. Some people think this way. And yes, apparently some white republicans think this way. But most of us do not, and are offended by the statement.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:28 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,864,651 times
My only complaint with th e shooter is his chosen target. apparently a head shot isn't good enough as he lived. best send him to more shooting practice.

Well that wasn't very liberal of me. Actually I am for the rights of all people, especially those who chose to work without being assaulted and robbed or those that want to be able to shop without fear of some D bag using a gun to get something they don't deserve..... In this case he got what he deserved...well almost.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies