Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2012, 10:09 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
So how can two men or women , produce a biological child together?

They can't can they, so you have to duck the issue with word play, as usual!
You do know that you aren't the authority on what is or is not a family right? It DOES NOT take a biological connection to raise a child and be a family.

We all know what answer you want us to say. I won't give you the pleasure of an ego boost.

Last edited by raison_d'etre; 07-22-2012 at 10:31 AM..

Old 07-22-2012, 10:15 AM

1,140 posts, read 1,301,532 times
The bottom line is two people of the same sex CANNOT have children naturally. Now it would be different, if was like a "Full House" situation and you had three roomates living together that couldn't afford to pay rent individually. In this case, their lifestyle is not based around deviant behavior (IE gay sexual relations).

But it is disprespectful to a child for two men to show sexual affection around the child just to make a point. Personally, I would be pissed off and embarrassed if I was subjected to that type of lifestyle growing up.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
You do know that you aren't the authority on what is or is not a family right? It DOES NOT take a biological connection to have a child.

We all know what answer you want us to say. I won't give you the pleasure of an ego boost.
So you're saying, two dudes can have sex and magically create a child? What the hell are you talking about?

Old 07-22-2012, 10:22 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
The bottom line is two people of the same sex CANNOT have children naturally.
Actually they can. They can hire a surrogate to have their child for them. Their child will be born naturally.

As with two lesbian couples can goto a sperm donor and have a child of their own naturally

The same ways that a heterosexual couple can decide to have babies of their own.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:24 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times
Quote:
So you're saying, two dudes can have sex and magically create a child?
Yes two dudes can have sex and create a chld. Its called hiring a surrogate. The dudes can have all the sex they want, but their surrogate will carry their child.

Quote:
What the hell are you talking about?
something that you have trouble understanding. That it doesn't matter the sex of the parents, as long as the child is in a loving and supporting home.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Actually they can. They can hire a surrogate to have their child for them. Their child will be born naturally.

As with two lesbian couples can goto a sperm donor and have a child of their own naturally

The same ways that a heterosexual couple can decide to have babies of their own.
So, you're saying that ultimately it requires two different sexes to make a child? Thank you for solidifying my point.

Again, two guys alone and two females alone cannot have a child.

PERIOD. There is no way around this.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:28 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
So, you're saying that ultimately it requires two different sexes to make a child? Thank you for solidifying my point.

Again, two guys alone and two females alone cannot have a child.

PERIOD. There is no way around this.
So what? Procreation isn't required for marriage, and marriage isn't required for procreation.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:34 AM

Quote:
So you're saying, two dudes can have sex and magically create a child? What the hell are you talking about?
You can't read can you? It does not take a biological connection to have a child, this doesn't mean have as in give birth to. It means have as in, " I have a child" people who have adopted children don't say, "I have a non-biological connection with my adopted child."

Old 07-22-2012, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
So what? Procreation isn't required for marriage, and marriage isn't required for procreation.
Maybe it should be, unless you think fatherless households are a positive feature in society.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Maybe it should be, unless you think fatherless households are a positive feature in society.
Umm... there is nothing wrong with single parent households. My mother raised 4 boys by herself. We never knew our father, yet we all turned out just fine. We have our faults, but who doesn't. Being raised by a specific gender without the role of an opposite gender does not mean that the children will be raised to be more feminine or masculine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies