Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2012, 08:29 PM

33,563 posts, read 37,165,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
Nature is never outdated.

All that has happened over time is that the GBLT lobby groups have become more vocal and aggressive.

That does not change the facts, however.
Nature may not be outdated, but the bible sure as hell is.

Old 07-21-2012, 08:32 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,231,555 times
Quote:
So how can two men or women , produce a biological child together?

They can't can they, so you have to duck the issue with word play, as usual!
Again - surrogate mother for the men or adoption.

With the women - artificial insemination or a surrogate mother or again, adoption.

Who's ducking the issue here? I just provided 4 answers to your outdated question and you deflect it because you refuse to acknowledge that your entire argument is unconstitutional.

How would you like it if you were denied certain rights and liberties based on your lifestyle?

Old 07-21-2012, 08:33 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,231,555 times
Quote:
Nature is never outdated.

All that has happened over time is that the GBLT lobby groups have become more vocal and aggressive.

That does not change the facts, however.
Exactly - nature is never outdated. Thus it is human nature that they evolve and their psyche changes over time to disprove studies and research.

The whole "it's not natural" argument is old hat, not to mention tired and boring. Never mind the fact that it's unconstitutional as well. Do you enjoy denying certain groups unalienable rights granted to them by being American citizens?

Old 07-21-2012, 08:34 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,262,505 times
Quote:
So how can two men or women , produce a biological child together?

They can't can they, so you have to duck the issue with word play, as usual!
LOTS of heterosexual couple are incapable of producing a "biological" child together. Infertility on the part of either the male or the female (or both). Sometimes there is a history of genetic issues that make couples hesitant to "produce" a child of their own. And then there are all the "seniors," where the woman is past childbearing age.

So, should couples like I have mentioned above not be allowed to marry because they can't "produce" a "biological" child together?

Ack.....I am so sick of this argument I could just barf.

Like my almost 22-year-old son said to me way back when he was thirteen or fourteen and we were discussing gay marriage: "Why can't they just let them get married and be happy?"

Old 07-21-2012, 08:37 PM

33,563 posts, read 37,165,415 times
Quote:
I would be supportive of them, but not of gay marriage.
You mean after comparing homosexuality to beastiality, pedophilia and necrophilia you would still support them?

Old 07-21-2012, 08:37 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,395,337 times
Quote:
here's quite a good piece for you to read:

(source: gotquestions.org)
Some anonymous person wrote their opinion on a Christian website. What's your point?

I notice you didn't give a direct link.

What were you trying to hide?

Old 07-21-2012, 08:42 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,688,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You mean after comparing homosexuality to beastiality, pedophilia and necrophilia you would still support them?
Ha. Yeah, I can hear it now... "I think you're mentally ill, and for now on, I'm going to have to keep an eye on the dogs and the children, but I still support you..."

Old 07-21-2012, 09:06 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,077,668 times
Quote:

Yeah that is a source of unbiased well researched information ...

Old 07-22-2012, 09:53 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,328,314 times
Quote:
Remind me again , how two men or two women can start a family together

Purpose of Marriage
That is easy. A Family is defined as two parents and child(ren). If a man and a woman adopted a child they are considered a family. If a man and a man adopt a child they are also a family... and just to be clear if two women adopt a child it is considered a family.

Biological connection is not required to be a family.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:04 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,328,314 times
Quote:

That site uses the bible as it's source. It says it in right on the header. Try a non bias site. keep trying...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies