Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2012, 10:27 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Why?

Two of my Christian brothers are gay - I wish that they would understand their sin as being true - but I think that only myself can reach them. These people are leaders in the church - which I have just become after a long layoff.

Homosexuality is a choice - and a sin

. "God so loved the world that he gave His only Son, so that thew world may not be condemned, but have eternal life,".

- - John 3:16.
Good post

I think gay people have trouble focusing on these posts so its difficult to get an idea where they are at

Old 07-13-2012, 10:29 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,000,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
So are you going to answer this:

Gays and their desire to marry and raise children, affect me directly by:

1)
2)
3)
4)

Provide sources to back up your reasons.

or not?
I already answered that question - your ignoring that answer does you zero credit.

8,299 posts, read 8,604,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Yup, that's all I think about.

Anal sex with another man.
Feel free to keep your fantasies to yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
and I'll raise my kids my way.

4,373 posts, read 3,227,974 times
Quote:
Why?

Two of my Christian brothers are gay - I wish that they would understand their sin as being true - but I think that only myself can reach them. These people are leaders in the church - which I have just become after a long layoff.

. "God so loved the world that he gave His only Son, so that the world may not be condemned, but have eternal life,".

- - John 3:16.

By the way while you're at it, answer this:

So are you going to answer this question or not?

1)
2)
3)
4)

Old 07-13-2012, 10:30 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternPilgrim View Post
Contrary to the lies and disinformation of homosexualists and their fellow travelers, being raised as a child in an GLBT home is a nightmare. Dawn Stefanowicz grew up in such a home and has written about her experience in a 2007 book titled "Out From Under".

The book is not for the squeamish. She describes some of what she went through in a recent interview:

"For children such as myself, just because our parents are 'partnered,' doesn’t mean they are monogamous. Monogamy in the gay community means 'serial monogamy,' you have a single partner for several months and then move on, or you’re in a relationship but have multiple partners on the side. Research shows that most male homosexual relationships become open within the first year. [MOD CUT/copyright] ..."

Let's put it this way: the public, homosexual lifestyle is tantamount to child abuse and should be treated as such.

This was the OP and Ive yet to see anything from the pro gay with children group say anything at all that makes sense

Old 07-13-2012, 10:30 PM

Quote:
I already answered that question - your ignoring that answer does you zero credit.
Did you? Post # please!

In case you forgot what I asked, here it is again:

1)
2)
3)
4)

Old 07-13-2012, 10:31 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,037,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post

By the way while you're at it, answer this:

1)
2)
3)
4)

One can be concerned for the welfare of children. It's not all about me me me.

29,094 posts, read 26,000,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
People like this put their need for maintaining their prejudice above the safety and wellbeing of children.
You just described gay people in a nutshell.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
This was the OP and Ive yet to see anything from the pro gay with children group say anything at all that makes sense
All we've seen from you and your ilk is:

WILLFUL IGNORANCE

(noun)
The practice or act of intentional and blatant avoidance, disregard or disagreement with facts, empirical evidence and well-founded arguments because they oppose or contradict your own existing personal beliefs.

This practice is most commonly found in the political or religious ideologies of "conservative" Americans.

Many times it is practiced due to laziness--people not wanting to have to do the work to rethink their opinions, the fear of the unknown, the fear of being wrong, or sometimes simply close-mindedness.

6,486 posts, read 6,386,223 times
Quote:
You don't know either of these things for certain. Why not read up on something people do know for certain? Such as the fact that studies have shown being raised by gay parents doesn't do any sort of harm to children whatsoever? Or the fact that some studies show that these kids end up benefitting more than those raised by heterosexuals?

You would downplay the importance of logic and research, just to lift up what you can only hope might just be true?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies