Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2012, 11:46 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,081,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
They missed the message, and they will be held accountable for their actions, just like me and everybody else for the decisions that we make. They had their 19 children at a huge expense to another's standard of living, to the point to where certain segments of the global population must live in squalor to support their way of life.

I guess you don't know that in modern countries, population growth is almost zero, the third world countries are who you should be preaching to.

Old 07-22-2012, 01:20 PM

3,502 posts, read 3,145,395 times
Quote:
Wrong. Mark 13:17

"But woe to those who are pregnant and nursing babies in those days!"

Those days are refering to the last days.
Take that crap to the religious forum.

Old 07-22-2012, 02:27 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,330,051 times
Quote:
Death is unavoidable, but if the father would abide by the words of Christ, it would be impossible for him to be a bad influence.
So, what about the things the bible doesn't cover? Like abuse? A "man of god" can still be a bad influence.

Old 07-22-2012, 03:12 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,303,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
So, what about the things the bible doesn't cover? Like abuse? A "man of god" can still be a bad influence.
I think you are confused. Have you read the Gospel? The Gospel is the word of Christ. Christ happens to be an integral part of CHRISTianity. Perhaps you should actually read the Gospel before you decide to slander Christianity.

Old 07-22-2012, 03:20 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,303,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
How did I know you were a bible thumper...Let me think.....Oh yeah most bigots are bible thumpers...

My brother and I were also raised by a single mom, as my dad died in an accident when we were very young....To tell you the truth I'd much rather see kids raised by same sex parents than by bigots...Perhaps that would at least weaken the chain of injustice and prejudice that bigots pass on to their kids...
I'm sorry that I think being held accountable for your actions on earth, and teaching children selflessness, to love their brothers and sisters, and not to fornicate is considered bigotry.

Maybe one day you can have the entire world to yourself so you can engage in bestiality or having public sex at the park. Why not, since we're playing a game where we think we know eachother and all of a sudden I'm labled as a "bigot" even though I don't have anything against gays.

I'm against all levels of fornication, but I recognize it is one of our biggest weaknesses. Still, I don't agree with people having sex out in the open. It should be something that's done behind close doors, and idealy only for procreation.

Not everybody has to agree with you who has all the answers and claims to know exactly what happens when you die.

Last edited by Del Boy; 07-22-2012 at 03:37 PM..

Old 07-22-2012, 04:22 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,272,273 times
Quote:
It should be something that's done behind close doors, and idealy only for procreation.
Seriously?????

So, once a couple has an ideal size family, according to YOUR definition, which we all know that you think five kids are way more than anyone should have, so that must mean one or two, that couple should STOP having sex? FOREVER????

Say a wife gets pregnant on her honeymoon, and they had decided to limit their family to just one child, that couple should NEVER, EVER have sex again?

I guess then that you probably don't approve of a pregnant woman having sex either then?

Have you ever even had sex?

Old 07-22-2012, 04:32 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,969,694 times
Quote:

... It should be something that's done behind close doors, and idealy only for procreation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Seriously?????

So, once a couple has an ideal size family, according to YOUR definition, which we all know that you think five kids are way more than anyone should have, so that must mean one or two, that couple should STOP having sex? FOREVER????

Say a wife gets pregnant on her honeymoon, and they had decided to limit their family to just one child, that couple should NEVER, EVER have sex again?

I guess then that you probably don't approve of a pregnant woman having sex either then?

Have you ever even had sex?
Cinebar, I suspect Del Boy has had a lot of sex.

... Just not the kind you have with another person.

Old 07-22-2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post

LOL

You mean, "self service?"

Would that not also be considered "fornication?" Just, you know, fornication for one?

Old 07-22-2012, 06:40 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,081,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post

You mean touching himself? OH NEVER, that is evil, even when washing you must be careful to not enjoy it.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
You mean touching himself? OH NEVER, that is evil, even when washing you must be careful to not enjoy it.
Besides that, it will make you go blind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.