Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2012, 08:32 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,836,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
I have been building a profile of your life using your various posts as evidence ... I think I can understand the hate you have in your soul. I believe others would agree with my profile.
That is ridiculous, and yet again, you equate s.s marriage with bigotry and hate.

They are not the same thing.

Having an opposing view is all that motivates me here.

Old 08-07-2012, 08:37 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
No, I'm not saying that, but you said you wanted a society of equals.

so, if that is the case, then why don't you want communism?

or is it only 'equality' as defined by the s.s. brigade.....
Communist equality is not the kind of equality I want. It's forced equality. This means that everyone is the same as everyone else. What I want is diverse equality. This is a state of equality that see the diversity of everyone but everyone has the same rights. Communism doesn't allow for diversity, you do it their way or not at all. That is not equality.

Now, the current GOP and religious right, that is a communist form of equality. Controlling a womens reproductive organs, controlling who people can or can't love, who can teach, what can be taught, etc. The bible itself is very communist.

Are you a christian communist?

Old 08-07-2012, 08:38 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,073,010 times
Quote:
That is ridiculous, and yet again, you equate s.s marriage with bigotry and hate.

Your REASONS for being against something that has NO affect on your life IS Bigotry.

Old 08-07-2012, 08:39 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,840 times
Quote:
Hetero adoption is acceptable because there will be a mother and father at the same time.

We've already discussed this point.
Single people can adopt children too.

Quote:

When you're fear mongering, it's usually based on bigotry and hate. You are spreading lies that have been proven false over and over again. You can't even give us false evidence to back up your false claims...

Old 08-07-2012, 08:42 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,917,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
My bad, flimsy excuse of trying to get out the door this morning. Thanks for the editing advise I will take it to heart and try to do better in the future.
I took care of that for you... must admit, I was confused upon reading it (for a few seconds) too!

Old 08-07-2012, 08:46 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,917,889 times
Quote:
Hetero adoption is acceptable because there will be a mother and father at the same time.
How does this relate to your earlier statement, regarding the lack of a bond between adoptive parents and their children? Please elaborate on how a heterosexual-dual-parent household automatically creates a bond over a homosexual-dual-parent household... and for that matter, what are your opinions on single people who adopt? Are they capable of bonding with their children, even though a second parent (of either gender) doesn't exist?

Your arguments are literally falling apart at the seams, so then you say what was predicted - word for word - in somebody's post above...

Quote:
We've already discussed this point.
LOL

Last edited by gizmo980; 08-07-2012 at 10:28 PM..

Old 08-07-2012, 09:07 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,385,808 times
Quote:
Certain types of feminism are bad for sure.
Please, for the sake of the microscopic credibility you have left, look up the word "feminism". Try to realize that feminism is a belief and movement all about social, political, and economic equality between men and women. Then... answer again.

Old 08-07-2012, 09:39 PM

2,920 posts, read 2,796,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
And yet I still know more about history and how historians do their work than you do.

Can you list every single Roman marriage? No. Why? Because only certain marriages were recorded.

Lack of evidence is not evidence of proof. Several of us pointed out Nero and other leaders, you denied them without even providing evidence to suggest otherwise.

No, you can't prove me wrong, if you could you would provide sources for your claims. I have done this, you have not.
You never provided any sources, you pointed me to a book. That's not a historical source.
Again, for over thousand years of ancient Greek and Roman history not even one reference to same-sex marriage other than Nero's and one more Roman emperor who married their own slaves. Which was not legal in Rome anyway. Not one reference from Greek or Roman contemporary historian.
This is your proof of same-sex marriage in antiquity.

Old 08-07-2012, 09:52 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,833,671 times
I realize that nobody want to share negative aspects of their chosen lifstyles or lifestyle the support but in truth all need to look at the facts and stop deleting the facts the don't like or that are embarrassing to their cause. What has same sex marriege done to Massachusetts? I believe there is a link around here for that subject and it will be ignored or demonized for being pro-moral.

What same-sex "marriage" has done to Massachusetts - 2012

Old 08-07-2012, 10:16 PM

2,920 posts, read 2,796,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallowsCalibrator View Post
Nothing is good about it.

But it's not the fault of homosexuals that people use that as a means to bully or humiliate. It's the fault of feminine wash product parents who refuse to teach their children not to be bullies. It's the fault of feminine wash product parents who continue to lie and slander homosexuality.
What is there to lie and slander? Did heterosexuals invented glory holes ?
Did we invent AIDS epidemic which affecting gay man more than any other group due habit of engaging in random sex acts in gay clubs, bathhouses and public restrooms ? You want to show us gay population and culture as a role model of civility?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies