Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 07:20 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidigger View Post
Who is Millard Romney? A perfectly greased weather vain? He lied about his stint at BC and he will say anything if it gets him the presidency. He is nothing like his father.
We know what grades he made in school....
We know his Dad extensively
Now we even know the stupid stuff he did in High School
Even people from his high school days have come forward to speak

We nothing about the Big O.
What grades did he make?
When Obama releases his record then Romney can release more tax returns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2012, 07:40 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,520,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Yes I hate teabaggers. Why? Because they hate my country and my President and most of them are racist. To be honest, I hold them in the same regard as terrorists... that's how much I despise them. On the other hand, I don't have an issue with people who respectfully disagree with the President policy-wise.
That's OK. We look at people like you as the real terrorists who hate America. And we're coming for you in November.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:46 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Yes I hate teabaggers. Why? Because they hate my country and my President and most of them are racist. To be honest, I hold them in the same regard as terrorists... that's how much I despise them. On the other hand, I don't have an issue with people who respectfully disagree with the President policy-wise.
You sure have it in for gays. What's your problem with them? What have teabagging gay men done to you to make you so angry at them?

Old 07-13-2012, 11:25 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Obama is someone who beats to the tune of his own CHICAGO THUG STYLE DRUM.

Step over any toes to get what he wants, and to hell with the consequences, or the American People.

He is a bully, bad a-- attitude, cannot disagree with the Man, or he acts like a little child, and has to attack back.

Always pointing the finger at someone else, or he has no idea how this happend, unless of course he is blaming someone else, which is his usual AMMO.

Nothing is his fault, but takes credit at will, NewsFlash, this ain't no Hope n' Change. It is Change for the Worse!

Old 07-13-2012, 11:41 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,083,707 times
I don't care if you support him or not, there are gaping holes in his personal history. However, he takes every opportunity he has to try and poke holes in Romney's history (BC or tax returns).

Why do we know nothing factual about the president's history? And, more importantly, why isn't it a much bigger issue?

Old 07-13-2012, 11:54 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,107,338 times
Quote:
Anyone who disagrees with the Messiah is a racist Teabagger?

It's people like you that are destroying New York. Sick people like you need help. One day NYC will be liberated and free of left wing clowns like Bloomberg.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:59 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,587,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Obama is a an awful human being and president who hates his country.
I think he loves this country more than you give him credit for. He just has a different vision for this country as you have. Obama could claim as well that you hate this country.

Old 07-13-2012, 12:08 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidigger View Post
Who is Millard Romney? A perfectly greased weather vain? He lied about his stint at BC and he will say anything if it gets him the presidency. He is nothing like his father.
Grover Norquists little boy.

Old 07-13-2012, 12:19 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,554 times
Quote:
Who is Obama?

Barack Obama is the democratically elected President of the United States who has been relentlessly attacked by racist Teabaggers since he took office.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Old 07-13-2012, 12:32 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,501,960 times
Obama is a windbag.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies