Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 06:06 PM

10,044 posts, read 9,553,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
It gets me so mad.

This is what happens when GOP politicians incite intolerance and indirectly violence against LGBT youth and people......essentially encouraging and condoning this behavior with their lies and hateful rhetoric.

Also many preachers do exactly the same thing but with even more vehemence>>>>>

Parents Should 'Punch' Gay-Acting Children, Says Pastor Sean Harris - YouTube

N.C. Preacher Tells Parents to Crack Wrists, Punch Effeminate Children - YouTube
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Except that the attackers were black youths who are more likely to vote for Obama and the Democratic party than the GOP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
Haters come in all shapes/colors and sizes......hopefully the hate will stop someday and people will work together to solve our problems instead of resorting to this blind violence.
Lame job of pinning this on the GOP, really lame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2012, 06:14 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,829,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Lame job of pinning this on the GOP, really lame.
Yeah don't you just love that? Frigging *******s, their own supporters beat the **** out of a Gay person and they work it into a GOP hating on gay's thread. OPPS guess liberals hating on Gay's dosent sit well with them does it.

WHERE are the videos of Tracy Morgan OP?

Old 07-16-2012, 06:45 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,151,618 times
I wish him a full recovery.
But the thread starter reminds me of certain race based groups that only care about race, in this case, he only cares about gay this or gay that.

Old 07-16-2012, 06:52 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,736,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
But the thread starter reminds me of certain race based groups that only care about race, in this case, he only cares about gay this or gay that.
People care about all kinds of issues. They use this forum to rant about the issues they care most about that. It's mostly Obama-haters who start the threads here.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:51 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,028,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Except that the attackers were black youths who are more likely to vote for Obama and the Democratic party than the GOP.

Are you actually contending that these gangbangers are politically motivated? That they engage with other youths in debating the vast political landscape in America and how it affects their lives? That they have a clue as to who their State Senator is? These are kids with too little of everything but time. I wish we could get kids motivated to learn, but trying to project a political stereotype on kids who've already buried several of their friends and possibly don't attend school is incongruous. This is gay-bashing, pure and simple and ugly.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:09 PM

2,198 posts, read 1,396,940 times
Seems like the attackers are gay too and the motive for the beating was to seize the victim's phone on wich was a video of these young men performing homosexual acts. They are still in the closet and Brandon White had threatened to expose them.

Quote:
Jackson and Nichols said the attack was centered around a video that's supposed to be on White's phone. The video of the attack shows one of the men grab White's phone.

"It's a video of somebody performing a sexual act with one or a few of these young men," Nichols said.

"That's why the cell phone was a target. They didn't just beat him up because he was gay," Jackson said.

Members of Atlanta's gay community: Brandon White lied - CBS Atlanta 46

Old 07-16-2012, 11:35 PM

53,164 posts, read 34,946,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Yes, but according to hate crime statistics....black male hate crimes vs. gays is about 5x that of white males.

I know it's PC to paint your typical gaybasher as some white guy with a gun-rack and confed flag sticker on his truck though.
Ouch

I dont think pittsie was planning to go down that particular path..

Old 07-17-2012, 12:59 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,587,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Its Atlanta. But agreed that Worldstarhiphop does seem to cater to knuckledraggers and protohumans with some of the violent criminal videos they like to promote.. The guy should have run the second he heard the banjo music start playing.
Funny with Banjo Music...

But why should he have to run...he was minding his own business...his relative said the harassment had been ongoing...sometimes you MUST stand up for yourself.

I don't know enough detail IF he could have avoided the thugs but these guys sound like they would have "hunted" him down anyway.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
I only took you off my ignore list to respond...you constantly harass gay posters and gay bash.

Most gay threads here are started by straights.

Many posters who see threads by gays endeavor to lock them by flaming them like YOU ARE!

I have over 400 threads here....on ALL types of subjects...do a search......

Why do you ALWAYS respond to gay this and gay that....

Makes one wonder?????

I'm simply posting information for ADULT debate...I did not write the links or TAPE the videos.

Please do NOT respond to my threads IF they offend you......But I will not TOLERATE the gay bashing so you can get threads locked....which seems to be your intent!

Old 07-17-2012, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
black on black violence "GAY" was just an excuse.
Apparently you did not listen to the victim's relative!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies