Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 12:15 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,306,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
That is just some advice I want to give to people who constantly start threads hating on blacks. We're not going back to africa, were not going to stop having kids, we're simply not going anywhere. If you hate us so much, move to canada. There are 35 million canadiens. Of that 35 million, there are probably 20 black people. You'd probably be happier there.
Why did you have to make this thread? I'm Black and I'm offended.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Canada is racist.
How do you explain Toronto and Vancouver?

Old 08-24-2012, 12:18 PM

Quote:
all i said was, if you have a problem with black people in this country, instead of complaining about it so much, there is always canada. Canada doesnt have that many blacks, so you should be just fine.
There's lots of Asians and Arab people though, racists usually don't like them either. They just have a little less hate for them then they do for us. LOL The Mexican population is growing there too!

Thread fail.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
1. Because you told me they are white people.

2. Because you are suggesting we move to an all-white Canada instead of the all-white Mexico.
There's an all-white Mexico?

Old 08-24-2012, 12:21 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
That is just some advice I want to give to people who constantly start threads hating on blacks. We're not going back to africa, were not going to stop having kids, we're simply not going anywhere. If you hate us so much, move to canada. There are 35 million canadiens. Of that 35 million, there are probably 20 black people. You'd probably be happier there.
No thanks keep your haters south of the border. Btw you are wrong about the number of
blacks in Canada, I live in a small town with a population of less than 3,000 and there
are more than, way more than 20 black people living here.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:28 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,908,614 times
I'd like to note, if you go to Stormfront (I know, it's like wading in a sewer) they constantly state that one of their favorite tactics is to claim to be a minority while spewing white power nonsense. For some reason the nutzis here think they're sly and that someone might actually believe their lies.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:51 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,826,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
But, it is you folks who do all the complaining. You have had everything offered to you on a silver platter, and you still complain. Your affirmative action, your special quota systems, loan programs, bidding process, and your scholarships (you folks almost always get into any college of your choice becs of your race), and you still complain. Everytime something goes wrong in your lives, you blame it on racism.

Gay folks just want equality, and to be treated with the same dignity as everyone else, yet we can't even get that. It seems black folks are right there screaming the loudest against anyone supporting same sex marriage, or any equal rights for gay folks. A people who should have an understanding of what its like to be oppressed should be more understanding, but you folks just rationalize your hate based on archaic religion or whatever, meanwhile committing all other kinds of sins, not to mention all those babies you make out of wedlock that the tax payers have to subsidize. Gay folks are peaceful, and most gay neighborhoods are desirable, yet black neighborhoods are crime ridden and dangerous. Then you wonder why there's racism...hmm.
You are worse than the OP. I am black and have never been a beneficiary of affirmative action, I don't have any "special quota systems," I don't have any black loan programs that give me money, I work in procurement know about the bidding process and know that black people do not have any sort of unfair advantage, I don't have any specific scholarship that a white person of German descent or Armenian or Irish or French or any other European background does not have access to (also please note that if white people go to certain HBCUs, they are eligible for UNCF scholarships and white people have received UNCF scholarships, I went to an HBCU and in 2008 the year I graduated a white man was the valedictorian at Morehouse and he was financed with a UNCF scholarship, there were many Asian students at my school who were smart enough to know that they too could get UNCF scholarships and go full rides so if you want a black scholarship, go to an HBCU and you will more than likely get one over a black student since HBCUs also like to be diverse). Black people don't get into any college they want just because they are black either.

The only one complaining right now is you. Quit complaining. And if you are gay you are really weird in that there are special protections for gay people too in regards to civil rights legislation and there are sholarships for gay students. I also have never been to a gay neighborhood and I live in Atlanta. I live in a predominately black neighborhood and there are some black gay people who live over here and even some white gay people. So what.

Old 08-24-2012, 01:11 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,058,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Canada is racist.
People in Canada aren't far removed from the mentalities of the South.

Old 08-24-2012, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
I'd like to note, if you go to Stormfront (I know, it's like wading in a sewer) they constantly state that one of their favorite tactics is to claim to be a minority while spewing white power nonsense. For some reason the nutzis here think they're sly and that someone might actually believe their lies.
Yep, you are right. I've been to Stormfront before and yep, that's one of their tactics.

Old 08-24-2012, 01:20 PM

To the people that are calling Canada racist: I don't think Canada is any more racist than the US.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies