Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 12:33 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,642,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Well, somebody has proven themselves to be a disgusting human being with this post, that's for certain.
Good to see you agree with me about how totally corrupt obama is.. Good to see you have awakened...
Good for you...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2012, 12:34 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,716,747 times
If the story about Mrs. Ross shaming Obama into lowering the flag is false, then I wonder......

I MUST have been psychic!!! I somehow KNEW back in November of 2009 that there would be a shooting at a movie theater in July of 2012...right?

I mean, because all the stories on the Internet about Mrs. Ross shaming the White House into lowering the flag were printed in November of 2009.

What a woman can do « Ramparts 360

Obama Succumbs to Relentless Patriot Pressure and Lowers the Flag ...No Respect for our War Dead, Just Respect Islam - Atlas Shrugs

Please note the DATES of those stories.

Old 07-22-2012, 12:37 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
agreed..! He and his butt buddy Holder have killed many more people than Holmes.
obama went to Aurora to celebrate offing a bunch more whites.
A totally disgusting human being.
Remember, "Never let a perfectly good tragedy go to waste!!" He is back in full campaign mode anter taking Friday off to play golf..
Republicans this has to be one of yours. You must be so proud.

Old 07-22-2012, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Republicans this has to be one of yours. You must be so proud.

And YOU must be SO proud of Obama!

Old 07-22-2012, 12:50 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Priorities.

Within hours Barack Obama ordered flags to be flown at half mast yesterday following the horrible theater shootings in Aurora, Colorado. But when 14 military men and women were murdered by a fundamentalist Islamist at Fort Hood Obama had to be pressured to lower flags.

Maggies Notebook reported, via Free Republic:

When 14 persons (one unborn), most of them military personnel on the base at Ft. Hood, Texas, were murdered by Islamic terrorist and U.S. Military Colonel Nidal Hasan, America’s flags were not lowered to half mast until the next day. Today, by at least 2:30 pm EDT, the order came down from on high to lower our flags in a sign of mourning for the victims of today’s shootings inside an Aurora Colorado movie theatre showing the much awaited Batman: The Dark Knight Rises…

…In the case of Ft. Hood, Obama had to be bullied into the national gesture of mourning by Texas patriot, Anita Ross
This has lies and bull**** written all over it. Do you really think this Anita Ross person had anything to do with the decision of what to do with the flag after the Ft. Hood shootings?

She claims that she got this call from the White House:

Quote:
Anita received a call from someone at the White House around 10:30 AM Friday morning…”Are you the Mrs. Ross who called about the flags?”

She replied, “Yes.”

“Well, the President has ordered the flags flown at half mast…we just wanted to let you know. WE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT…THANK YOU FOR MAKING US AWARE OF IT!”
BULL**** ALERT!

Does anyone in their right mind really think that someone from the White House would call her and tell her "we never thought about it?" The White House staff is filled with tons of highly-educated people connected to the military and other high-level agencies. Of course someone would think of it. But even if they hadn't thought about it, do you really think they would say that in public?

Please. This sounds like total nonsense bull**** that some hick blogger made up and passed around on an email chain for other idiots to repeat. The lie isn't even very cleverly devised. I have 9 year-old nephews who can string together a more believable lie than this.

SHOW ME SOME REAL EVIDENCE that this occurred. A recording. A corroborated testimony. A seriously journalistic source. ANYTHING.

Until then...I'm calling this out for what it is: a lie and a de facto IQ test (which some of you failed).

Old 07-22-2012, 12:53 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
And YOU must be SO proud of Obama!
If you or Naybone were running for President against Obama. I am sure that I would vote for Obama. Not a democrat though. Independent.

Old 07-22-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
This has lies and bull**** written all over it.

I refer you to post #22:

If the story about Mrs. Ross shaming Obama into lowering the flag is false, then I wonder......

I MUST have been psychic!!! I somehow KNEW back in November of 2009 that there would be a shooting at a movie theater in July of 2012...right?

I mean, because all the stories on the Internet about Mrs. Ross shaming the White House into lowering the flag were printed in November of 2009.

Obama Succumbs to Relentless Patriot Pressure and Lowers the Flag ...No Respect for our War Dead, Just Respect Islam - Atlas Shrugs

Old 07-22-2012, 12:59 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Obama is a poopy-head.

Old 07-22-2012, 01:02 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Quote:
I refer you to post #22:

The DATES are IRRELEVANT.

The point is that it's just a completely uncorroborated story that was re-posted on a bunch of right-wing blogs. Why am I not surprised that this realization went right over your head?

POSTING MAKE-BELIEVE STORIES ON BLOGS DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.

Like I said...show me some real evidence. There is no actual evidence in any of these links.

I love the internet... now any idiot with a blog can post any sort of moron bilge and claim to be a "credible news source."

Old 07-22-2012, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
The DATES are IRRELEVANT.

The point is that it's just a completely uncorroborated story that was re-posted on a bunch of right-wing blogs.

POSTING MAKE-BELIEVE STORIES ON BLOGS DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.

Like I said...show me some real evidence. There is no actual evidence in any of these links.

Actually the dates are COMPLETELY RELEVANT!

Unless I was PSYCHIC and able to foresee this chance to club Obama over the head for lowering the flags because of a shooting in 2012, that is.

I'm quite sure that story is true because they wouldn't have been writing about it back then if not.

You are more than welcome to DISPROVE it IF you can....but until you can do that, there is nothing deceitful about pointing out the disparity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies