Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 08:46 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,746,374 times

Advertisements

i don't trust nothing nobody or anything theses days

Lab tech infected patients with hepatitis C
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2012, 09:10 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,873,598 times
not unlike the person that put needles in the airline food....

For whatever reason there are people that will set out to hurt others.... They need to be careful as Karma isa beotch.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:28 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,032,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
i don't trust nothing nobody or anything theses days

Lab tech infected patients with hepatitis C
I have to agree with you. That's why I carry a gun, just in case a nut job thinks I will be his victim. I know a gun would do no good in that situation but there are many it would come in handy. My friend who is very liberal was just beat at his doorstep with baseball bats because the scum bags in his section 8 apartment complex felt his money was there's. He has been in the hospital 6 weeks now with 10 days in a drug induced coma. He should be coming home this week.

One of the scum bags that hurt him is now in jail with no bail because several days later after beating my friend he kidnapped a 55 year old women in a nice neighborhood washing her new car she just purchased. She is dead at the hands of this piece of trash and he did not use a gun to kill her, he strangled her after he raped her.

Why don't pieces of **** like this guy come to the doors of people like me. My 2 rottweilers could great him at the door (and they are so cute!) and see just how much money he needs.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:51 AM

4,921 posts, read 7,700,297 times
Here is a news story that at best is getting a "ho-hum" from the news media. In fact this one person may be responsible for untold deaths and infecting healthy people causing the need for lifelong treatment. The news media had a feeding frenzy with James Holmes. The news media is ballistic with gun control while another lunatic may have killed hundreds and sicken thousands in a non-gun related incident.

Just who is controlling the news media?

General info on hepatis:

CDC DVH - Hepatitis C FAQs for the Public

Old 07-29-2012, 09:54 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,312,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigr View Post
I have to agree with you. That's why I carry a gun, just in case a nut job thinks I will be his victim. I know a gun would do no good in that situation but there are many it would come in handy. My friend who is very liberal was just beat at his doorstep with baseball bats because the scum bags in his section 8 apartment complex felt his money was there's. He has been in the hospital 6 weeks now with 10 days in a drug induced coma. He should be coming home this week.

One of the scum bags that hurt him is now in jail with no bail because several days later after beating my friend he kidnapped a 55 year old women in a nice neighborhood washing her new car she just purchased. She is dead at the hands of this piece of trash and he did not use a gun to kill her, he strangled her after he raped her.

Why don't pieces of **** like this guy come to the doors of people like me. My 2 rottweilers could great him at the door (and they are so cute!) and see just how much money he needs.
Are you serious?
How would you know if you were infected?

I'm so impressed that you carry a gun.
Whoo hoo.

Therapy can help with anger issues.
_______
BTW, Hep C is not a death sentence and not everyone will get it.
I've had the Hep C anti-body since it was first named, but absolutely no symptoms because I only have the anti-body.

Not saying that what the idiot who infected people was right, he wasn't and should be punished, but it's not going to affect everyone the same.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:25 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,772,317 times
The biggest problem with health care today is that it's only as good as the very weakest link -- and there are some very weak links.

You can go to a hospital with nothing but the most expensive, finest and precise instrumentation, for example laboratory instruments that can perform with the most accuracy but if some careless individual failed to properly identify you and mixed your samples up with someone else's, all the money spent on the finest instruments did you no good.

You can have the best doctor in the world, but if the pharmacy mixed up your orders with someone else's or improperly filled them, it didn't do much good to have the best doctor.

And then when people hire a drug addict to provide health care and fail to supervise what he's doing, your expensive health care can be what kills you.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:28 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,420,633 times
Can't live your life worrying about what might happen.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:30 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,991,765 times
This news is apx 1 month old and disgusting. This was all over NH news.... A good old fashion flogging and left on the whipping post is not enough punishment for this crime. I hope this guy gets the NH death sentance and is exectued painfully.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:34 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,746,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
This news is apx 1 month old and disgusting. This was all over NH news.... A good old fashion flogging and left on the whipping post is not enough punishment for this crime. I hope this guy gets the NH death sentance and is exectued painfully.

death penalty for sure..this kind of shiiite happens a lot more than people think..

here's another nut case that should hang>>Colorado: Thousands at HIV risk from dentist's reused syringes, needles - U.S. News

Old 07-29-2012, 02:38 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,991,765 times
We need to bring back swift and painfull public punishment, so people can see what will happen when they break laws.
.................................................. ...

These kinds of crimes could be prevented if we just banned tools doctors use to the point doctors can't have any either
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies