Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2012, 08:18 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,674,138 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Will Native Americans get better treatment under a majority non white population and government. Will they get back lands that were taken by white settlers. Will they continue to live on reservations, or live among Hispanics who share the same blood and roots. What changes will occur for the better.
How do hispanics share the same roots?

Hispanics were one of the first to colonize the Americas. Now they want to colonize our country.

Maybe you need to rephrase your thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 08:19 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,308,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pancake View Post
Actually I have a big house on an obscenely sized piece of land.

I'm pretty happy with it

Old 08-15-2012, 08:20 AM

The Spanish slaughtered many Indians on their conquest into the Americas.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
True. I seen a tv special a year or so ago. High UPS in the tribe live like kings, the rest were given little and dirt poor. And no white people were involved.

Liberals and some minorities seem to think most problems they deal with or this country faces are due to whites. If they would ever get their wish and whites were a minority or gone, they'll find out quickly how wrong they are.

Well we'll just have to see about that in about 30 years won't we?

Old 08-15-2012, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Most of us don't care one way or the other. But if you expect minorities to get on their knees and praise you "oh mighty wonderful white man," forget about it. Ain't happening.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:29 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,949,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Native Americans are not the only group with a drinking in meth problem. Meth, oxy and alcohol abuse are taking a toll on rural White Americans.

Meth arrests up 67% in Kentucky
This thread is not about white people.........I say this because Native American women have been interviewed and seen crying over their lost children. They've been interviewed on the reservation and the men are seldom seen or interviewed. These women have expressed their sadness and the problems that are destroying their way of life. My heart goes out to those women.

Don't try to turn away from the problem and say white people have the same problem, I already know this.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
How do hispanics share the same roots?

Hispanics were one of the first to colonize the Americas. Now they want to colonize our country.

Maybe you need to rephrase your thread.
I notice you had no problem with northern-Europeans colonized America about 400 years ago.

Hispanics are going to constitute a larger share of the population of the United States, go it over already.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
I notice you had no problem with northern-Europeans colonized America about 400 years ago.

Hispanics are going to constitute a larger share of the population of the United States, go it over already.
The OP should educate himself on the subject before posting. Many Hispanics are from European descent.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:42 AM

577 posts, read 900,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Indians aren't treated any better in Mexico or the rest of Latin America than they are in the U.S.
I would go so far as to say that hispanics are more racist on average than whites. Most hispanics I know (many in my extended family) will immediately and openly judge someone based on their skin color, whether they're "worth" interacting with etc.. I once knew a social worker who said hispanic families were the worst when doing foster to adoption placements because above all they cared about the complexion of the child. AND, in some hispanic groups the men are openly encouraged to marry lighter women. Imagine if white parents pushed their sons to marry blond women...

I can't say it's like this with every hispanic family out there but I've seen & heard all of the above with my own eyes/ ears.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:43 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,176,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
That's not what evolution says...
I was referring to the theory that we are all made from stardust and base gases, but I'm guessing that will not matter because me thinks you are only here to nitpick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies