Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 09:25 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,951,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The irony is completely lost on you isn't it? Or is it just pure unadulterated ignorance?

Do you realize that both sides of the political aisle are taking aim at the Obama White House for these leaks? And yet here you are saying this crap???

You should be embarrassed beyond embarrassed. But you don't care. You've demonstrated time and again that you worship Barack Obama. None of us are surprised. Trust me.
Well, perhaps you are ignorant of the fact that every administration has leaks. Reagan had massive leaks but I don't remember seals badmouthing Reagan.

Moreover, what I see her is a shotgun approach. Are we talking about leaks or about taking credit for OBL's death?

If it's the leaks, the seals have nothing to do with it. That's a matter for investigation but holding Obama responsible for leaks is misplaced blame. If we're talking about taking an undue amount of credit for OBL's death, the facts do not support that view.

It's clear what this is, these seals have backers who are trying to swiftboat Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 09:31 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,716,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post

Moreover, what I see her is a shotgun approach. Are we talking about leaks or about taking credit for OBL's death?

The PURPOSE of the leaks were to make Obama look good and take credit.

Quote:
If it's the leaks, the seals have nothing to do with it.
No one ever sad the Seals had anything to do with the leaks...but it affects them.

Quote:
That's a matter for investigation but holding Obama responsible for leaks is misplaced blame.
Really? The newspaper said it came from high ranking White House officials. Last time I looked, it was OBAMA'S White House.

...and we need a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR not Obama's JD cronies doing the investigation.

Obama demanded a special prosecutor over something that had nothing to do with National Security...now he's mute on things that DO have Security implications!

Quote:
It's clear what this is, these seals have backers who are trying to swiftboat Obama.

The Swiftboaters were CORRECT and I'm quite sure these Seals are too.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:38 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
The group also bashes Obama for taking full credit for the Osama bin Laden raid.
That would be a pretty good attack, if it were actually factual. Of course, it isn't.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
That would be a pretty good attack, if it were actually factual. Of course, it isn't.

So you mean those videos of Obama sitting in a chair were faked and he actually did the entire raid alone?

Old 08-15-2012, 09:43 AM

1,698 posts, read 1,823,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
You'd think that if Obama is such a terrible president, there wouldn't need to be all these mediocre attacks against him, there'd be all kinds of material on him. I guess he must not be that bad, and he killed Bin Laden to boot!

Note to jt: You know, if you keep putting up threads about how Obama DIDN'T kill bin Laden, it actually just serves to remind people that OBL was killed on Obama's watch, which makes Obama look BETTER. Just sayin'.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:44 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
President Obama commissioned this assassination and should get credit for that. The Navy Seals did the deed and should get credit for that. Leaks are the curse of every administration.

As an ex River Rat (Riverine forces, Mekong Delta, RSVN, 1966 -7) I can say the SWIFTBOATERS are the most despicable set of LIARS that ever existed. WTF do a bunch of lawyers that were never there know about the Rat F88k that was the war in the delta? Nothing that is what.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
President Obama commissioned this assassination and should get credit for that. The Navy Seals did the deed and should get credit for that. Leaks are the curse of every administration.
And leaks that concern national security are normally rooted out and the culprit fired or charged with a crime.

Quote:
As an ex River Rat (Riverine forces, Mekong Delta, RSVN, 1966 -7) I can say the SWIFTBOATERS are the most despicable set of LIARS that ever existed. WTF do a bunch of lawyers that were never there know about the Rat F88k that was the war in the delta? Nothing that is what.

As a former Vietnam Navy Corpsman with the 1st Marines along the DMZ, the Swiftboaters told the truth about Kerry and it included people who served DIRECTLY with him.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimar View Post
Note to jt: You know, if you keep putting up threads about how Obama DIDN'T kill bin Laden, it actually just serves to remind people that OBL was killed on Obama's watch, which makes Obama look BETTER. Just sayin'.

I posted a thread about what the brave Navy Seals think about Obama's spiking the football.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:07 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
I read the Obama transcript. I didn't see one area where he took credit.

There is only one thing worse than blindness and that's seeing things that aren't there.
OMG, you don't know the meaning of the word "I"?

Another public education student.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:08 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post

Oh, that's a good one, Greg!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies