Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 09:58 PM

1,359 posts, read 1,173,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I can see the nazi swastikas and confederate flags waiving from here
I'll take it you won't dispute the facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2012, 10:04 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,252,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Onions View Post
Right, because nothing says "gay!" like Wyoming and North Dakota...
Uh...and why don't those places scream gay in your mind? Because they're full of faux tough guy country boys that supposedly are the furthest thing from being gay? Please.

They've got just as many gays proportionately as everywhere else. All the lasso's, pickups, and tough guy attitudes in the world won't convince me otherwise.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
The one thing these states have in common is they are very white! Perhaps the 10 whitest states in the U.S. There is more of a correlation with race than politics. There are some blue states on this list including very liberal Vermont.

This just must mean whites like sex toys more than minorities or have the extra money to waste on them.
No, that's not what it means.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:09 PM

1,359 posts, read 1,173,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Uh...and why don't those places scream gay in your mind? Because they're full of faux tough guy country boys that supposedly are the furthest thing from being gay? Please.

They've got just as many gays proportionately as everywhere else. All the lasso's, pickups, and tough guy attitudes in the world won't convince me otherwise.
Isn't that discriminatory of them to think that there are only gays in blue states. Why are they against the gays living in red states.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:11 PM

812 posts, read 595,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Keeping it classy as always, I see.
A lot more classy than the hedonistic opposition. What do you think is the point of this ops post. Do you think the real world or at least the thinking intelligent grounded non left wing lunatic fringe world, should I say the world of human decency, can read the pathetic agendas of the left. Your only kidding yourself. If we could only find a way to isolate those types from a generation of our children, go back to some sound enculturation, we might have some hope. Personally,
, I think the religion of secular hedonism is in command. The satanic forces, whether you identify them as secular evil or Christian satanic or Islamic fascism, we are losing. A great many that post here are sincerely a part of that problem. We have maybe one last chance.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:13 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,699,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
A lot more classy than the hedonistic opposition. What do you think is the point of this ops post. Do you think the real world or at least the thinking intelligent grounded non left wing lunatic fringe world, should I say the world of human decency, can read the pathetic agendas of the left. Your only kidding yourself. If we could only find a way to isolate those types from a generation of our children, go back to some sound enculturation, we might have some hope. Personally,
, I think the religion of secular hedonism is in command. The satanic forces, whether you identify them as secular evil or Christian satanic or Islamic fascism, we are losing. A great many that post here are sincerely a part of that problem. We have maybe one last chance.
Oh my god...

Old 08-17-2012, 10:15 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,516,940 times
Quote:
Or Alaska...

Old 08-17-2012, 10:16 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,516,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Exactly, the "family values" republicans
Look who's back and leaping like a frog on any chance to bash republicans.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemdiver View Post
Isn't that discriminatory of them to think that there are only gays in blue states. Why are they against the gays living in red states.
Who is against gays living in Red States? I'm not. In fact, i'm insisting that Red States have just as many gays as any other state and i wouldn't doubt if the numbers were proportionately higher because the right wing nut jobs have to perpetrate the fraud that they aren't when they really are.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:17 PM

812 posts, read 595,978 times
Quote:
I like the emoticon have been wondering where I could find that. I hope you understand I was being antithetical toward the ops lead, not so covert, cynicism. Maybe not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies