Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 07:50 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,150,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
She was a dumbass. Dumbasses tend to to do stupid things that get themselves hurt. If a cop tells you to sit in the car then sit in the car.
There's no law against being a dumbass. Is there a law against getting out of your car doing a stop? I'm not sure, just asking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 11:13 AM

19,023 posts, read 26,002,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
There's no law against being a dumbass. Is there a law against getting out of your car doing a stop? I'm not sure, just asking.
No there is no law about getting out or staying in..... Most people stay in these days, but once most people got out. back then getting out showed you were not armed or a threat, these days it is the reverse.

Same thing for deer hunters.... Once we had to show at least some deer body part to transport legally, but now no deer body parts should show.

Its a sheepole thing......

So now a bad cop will demand you get out if he wants, then body slam your face into your car and throw you back in the car for disobedience, and or the other way around.

This arbitrary BS is getting out of hand. It's going to be dog eat dog pretty soon and I am not waiting to get body slammed again. I have been and ore than once. And just once I was chained to a rail in the PD garage and beaten until i could not stand then dragged to a gutter and dumped.
That was for the crime of being male with long hair.

Any cop that tries that again won't be going home for dinner. He has his gun and I have mine and we will just see who does what.

I don't care if that cop witnessed that woman in the act of murder, he had no right to body slam her face into that car!

If that is how cops will be then I have no use of them period not that I ever did. I am 60 now and so you can see there is little to no chnce I will ever like or get along well with any cops. They have created what i am, and I have no record.... All clean background checks for guns, gun store clerk, and Dare programs.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:19 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,602,282 times
Stupid pig! He knows there's a camera recording thier every move yet he still uses excessive force on the female. Good for him.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevel79 View Post
Stupid pig! He knows there's a camera recording thier every move yet he still uses excessive force on the female. Good for him.
It is a bit of a surprise that these cam corders are so reliable huh?

Old 08-23-2012, 12:05 PM

9,827 posts, read 11,589,860 times
It's funny,people in the urban communities for years have complained about LE abusive powers.
Now that these cops are bringing there sh!@TY attitudes to the suburbs It's a problem.
Now people in the burbs get front seat to what people in ghetto have been complaining about for years!
Let record reflex i think cop was in the right,get back in the car means just that.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:10 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,314,956 times
Just another citizen learning the hard way what cops are REALLY about...

Old 08-23-2012, 12:17 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,276,978 times
I looked at the tape about 10 times, rewinding the scene where she hits the car. I don't know...this one is hard to call, but i can't come down on the officer for this one, and i'm usually predisposed to go against the cops when they're even borderline abusive. She was simply too damn arrogant, drunk as hell (i'm sure), and when he tried to push her up against the car, it looks as if her knees buckled from being too drunk.

But i'm glad i don't have to make the call on this one.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I looked at the tape about 10 times, rewinding the scene where she hits the car. I don't know...this one is hard to call, but i can't come down on the officer for this one, and i'm usually predisposed to go against the cops when they're even borderline abusive. She was simply too damn arrogant, drunk as hell (i'm sure), and when he tried to push her up against the car, it looks as if her knees buckled from being too drunk.

But i'm glad i don't have to make the call on this one.
IMO she was hysterical but quiet. She seemed totally lost and i have seen women be that way before.

Damn near got busted trying to help one and she was out of her mind. it took a long time to explain my way out of that offence too, and even then the cops didn't listen to me or her, and neither did the shrinks in the hospital where she went and the guy that really worked her over stabbed her to death in the hospital lobby a few days later.

Any cop doing anything with a woman in her condition (I agree she was also drunk) but acting strangely quiet is a woman with something else on her mind.

It is clear to me she didn't know what he was meaning when he told her to get back in the car and sit down.

He also paced off over to her and was pissed off..... A little of the nazi goose steeping madness since she didn't respect him. JMO.....

Old 08-23-2012, 12:48 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,150,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
No there is no law about getting out or staying in..... Most people stay in these days, but once most people got out. back then getting out showed you were not armed or a threat, these days it is the reverse.

Same thing for deer hunters.... Once we had to show at least some deer body part to transport legally, but now no deer body parts should show.

Its a sheepole thing......

So now a bad cop will demand you get out if he wants, then body slam your face into your car and throw you back in the car for disobedience, and or the other way around.

This arbitrary BS is getting out of hand. It's going to be dog eat dog pretty soon and I am not waiting to get body slammed again. I have been and ore than once. And just once I was chained to a rail in the PD garage and beaten until i could not stand then dragged to a gutter and dumped.
That was for the crime of being male with long hair.

Any cop that tries that again won't be going home for dinner. He has his gun and I have mine and we will just see who does what.

I don't care if that cop witnessed that woman in the act of murder, he had no right to body slam her face into that car!

If that is how cops will be then I have no use of them period not that I ever did. I am 60 now and so you can see there is little to no chnce I will ever like or get along well with any cops. They have created what i am, and I have no record.... All clean background checks for guns, gun store clerk, and Dare programs.
I can definitely understand where your coming from. I've never been physically beaten by a cop but I had a cop try to pin a DUI on me unlawfully because he lost his temper. It ruined the launch of my business and gave me anxiety for months. I've seen people get shot, beaten, and everything in between. The fact that another man thought that he could just walk all over my rights because he was the law set my blood boiling. I'm a devoutly spiritual guy, meditate, and get along with everybody but this guy was something else.

I'm just tired of police period. They've been teaching the wrong type of training for quite a while now. There's lots of things that need to be corrected before there's full trust in the police again. Their sole motives shouldn't be their egos and to generate revenue.

We need a revamp of out police force. Make these guys citizens when they break the law and allow them to suffer the same consequences.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:54 PM

9,827 posts, read 11,589,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post

I'm just tired of police period. They've been teaching the wrong type of training for quite a while now. There's lots of things that need to be corrected before there's full trust in the police again. Their sole motives shouldn't be their egos and to generate revenue.

We need a revamp of out police force. Make these guys citizens when they break the law and allow them to suffer the same consequences.
This^^^
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies