Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 12:40 PM

1,196 posts, read 839,204 times

Advertisements

I guess they got tired of barry hussein obama soetoro taking credit for taking out OBL and now they want
barry's DOR.

Former Navy SEAL Launches PAC To Fight Obama

“Navy SEAL’s, Special Operations Personnel and Veteran’s across America have been outraged since Barack Obama conveniently took credit for killing Osama Bin Laden for political gain,”

“The President has failed and he is jeopardizing the safety of our troops, their families and our National security for political gain. Obama has exposed the identity of special operations units, leaked classified information, and limited the rules of engagement of forces on the ground,” said Mr. Zinke. “For those who have taken an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, it is a call of duty to take back America from a Commander-in-Chief that is incapable of understanding the sacrifices that have been made for the values that have made America great.”

Former Navy SEAL Launches PAC To Fight Obama | Politicker
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2012, 12:41 PM

5,347 posts, read 10,162,957 times
Yarn!

Old 07-18-2012, 12:45 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
From the headline, I thought it was a Navy SEAL. Ah, former navy Seal.

Awesome. That's why I love democracy and freedom.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:52 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,458,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
I guess they got tired of barry hussein obama soetoro taking credit for taking out OBL and now they want
barry's DOR.

Big deal.... if you read the link, it's clear this guy was a former team member, and was no more at Bin Laden's take down than Obama was! And yet here he is using that event and his supposed "connection", to grind his axe against his own Commander-in-Chief... geez, some "patriot"!

Old 07-18-2012, 01:56 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,423,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
Big deal.... if you read the link, it's clear this guy was a former team member, and was no more at Bin Laden's take down than Obama was! And yet here he is using that event and his supposed "connection", to grind his axe against his own Commander-in-Chief... geez, some "patriot"!
Ok, so you are saying the we do not need secret service to protect past presidents? After all Obama will be the former president.

We need to protect these people either through security or through protecting identity. Current and past seals put their lives on the line. If their identity if found out then they along with their families lives are on the line. Just because you get the bad guy does not mean that there are not people out there who will want revenge.

Your thoughts and comment show your complete ignorant and inability to think past your nose. It also shows that you have no respect for what they do for you. Complete ignorance!

Old 07-18-2012, 04:23 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,216,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
barry's DOR.

“Navy SEAL’s, Special Operations Personnel and Veteran’s across America have been outraged since Barack Obama conveniently took credit for killing Osama Bin Laden for political gain,”

“The President has failed and he is jeopardizing the safety of our troops, their families and our National security for political gain. Obama has exposed the identity of special operations units, leaked classified information, and limited the rules of engagement of forces on the ground,” said Mr. Zinke. “For those who have taken an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, it is a call of duty to take back America from a Commander-in-Chief that is incapable of understanding the sacrifices that have been made for the values that have made America great.”

Former Navy SEAL Launches PAC To Fight Obama | Politicker
And poor John Kerry thought swift boating was bad. I can hardly wait for the Swift Seal.

Old 07-18-2012, 04:31 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,868,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post

This is too funny!

Of course he's an ex seal. Military people give up their right to voice a political postion while they are serving. Ironic, isn't it? Just like their nail clippers were confiscated from them when they were coming home from Afghanistan...as if THEY were the terrorists.

I'm glad you love your democracy and freedom. The fighting forces have to give up their's while they are serving your country.

Old 07-18-2012, 04:36 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,868,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post

Considering he actually did serve his country in the field...yes he has a right to make these claims.

I see all you noticed was the Bin Laden portion. You don't care about the leaked intel that endangers the troops and their families? I thought libs were all about soldiers dying because those in charge were in it for their own gain. I guess that wasn't true. And war is good now that Barry is leading it and scoping out the next one?

Barry can leak intel that endangers the troops to get a few votes and all is well. Soldiers are expendable.

Old 07-18-2012, 04:41 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post

You were hoping he was active duty so he could be court-martialed?

Old 07-18-2012, 04:56 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,458,803 times
BTW, whaddaya bet that most of the wingnuts with their panties in a bunch about this kinda nonsense, are basically just a bunch of chickenhawks, whose closest brush with a uniform (let alone combat), is chatting up the rent-a-cop down at the mall!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies