Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 12:13 AM

2,096 posts, read 1,476,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_pines View Post
She broke curfew. If I was her dad I would have probably asked the cop for a one on one after he was off work. Bare knuckles may the best man win.
Yeah teach that kid that she does not have to obey laws or respect an officer! Great advice....

...and we wonder why kids are so out of control and insolent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2007, 12:22 AM

989 posts, read 2,766,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
Yeah teach that kid that she does not have to obey laws or respect an officer! Great advice....

Citigirl, you are on a roll tonight w/ this tasing thing! Too bad I can only rep you once!

Old 10-06-2007, 12:26 AM

1,022 posts, read 3,351,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post

YouTube - School Guards Break Child's Arm And Arrest Her

Kids are out of control? I'll tell you what. Each of us will get state. You run your state the way the current system is. I will run my state a different way. We will see who has more violence and complaints on either side. I don't need your lectures on out of control kids. I personally know a 24 kid that was shot in the chest with a shotgun by a BFE raid force. The kid was a good kid and did nothing to nobody. He wasn't violent and he wasn't a drug dealer like they said. They came out of the house with a small amount of pot and a couple pills. Not even enough to charge someone with intent to sell. They laughed over themselves while the dad was standing in the driveway in complete shock.

You can keep your pitty for the police. I know how they're. I was raised never to talk to cops unless I absolutely had to.

Old 10-06-2007, 12:40 AM

1,011 posts, read 3,101,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorless View Post
Didn't you think it was funny when this happened to that protester at the University of Florida a month or so ago?
Let me clarify my post - I was responding to OP, and not asking the question generally.

I don't think taserings are ever funny, really. Whether or not they are deserved can be up to debate, but they're never funny.

Old 10-06-2007, 12:55 AM

2,096 posts, read 1,476,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_pines View Post

YouTube - School Guards Break Child's Arm And Arrest Her

Kids are out of control? I'll tell you what. Each of us will get state. You run your state the way the current system is. I will run my state a different way. We will see who has more violence and complaints on either side. I don't need your lectures on out of control kids. I personally know a 24 kid that was shot in the chest with a shotgun by a BFE raid force. The kid was a good kid and did nothing to nobody. He wasn't violent and he wasn't a drug dealer like they said. They came out of the house with a small amount of pot and a couple pills. Not even enough to charge someone with intent to sell. They laughed over themselves while the dad was standing in the driveway in complete shock.

You can keep your pitty for the police. I know how they're. I was raised never to talk to cops unless I absolutely had to.
What does a school guard have to do with this incident about a police officer? By the way how do you think the rest of the country will feel about you getting your own state and giving me one too?

As for your story I know none of the facts so I will not comment.

Old 10-06-2007, 01:05 AM

1,022 posts, read 3,351,055 times
Good i'm done with this topic. It will get to the point people will not have rights. This is a psychological step towards that process. Its essentially telling people you might think you have certain rights, but you only have them if we are in a good mood. Its a pure psychological attack directed at the public. One after another.

I would be very happy if citizens from our country were allotted land to start a new nation somewhere that is not part of a global chain. BYE.

Last edited by the_pines; 10-06-2007 at 01:16 AM..

Old 10-06-2007, 02:13 AM

83 posts, read 221,356 times
Obviously, the police officer is a racist. Thank god for Al Sharpton and other activists to help us with these matters.

Old 10-06-2007, 03:25 AM

20,391 posts, read 20,032,355 times
If I saw my son on tape kicking and biting a police officer, he would have to suffer the consequences of not behaving how his mother and I are raising him.

Old 10-06-2007, 03:28 AM

20,391 posts, read 20,032,355 times
Quote:
the_pines;1665106You can keep your pitty for the police. I know how they're. I was raised never to talk to cops unless I absolutely had to
Were you raised to resist and fight back if a cop gave you a lawful order?

Old 10-06-2007, 04:08 AM

6,760 posts, read 11,656,390 times
OMG, America has now become Nazi Germany. In less than a year we'll be on trains to concentration camps where they will tazer us all day long while bush sits on a throne made out of gold bought with money he stole from childrens insurance. He'll be barking off orders to police to taser us for no reason and he'll laugh uncontrollably every time we're tasered!!!

It all starts by seeing how we respond to an innocent and sweet teenage girl who is nicely obeying an officer getting tasered and the video distributed across the internet. Next they will be tasering sweet grandma's while they are baking cookies for their grandchildren.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies