Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 03:59 PM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickh1954 View Post
And yet he can't get one small group of Navy Seals to present only his version of events regarding Bin Ladin. Curious.
I wonder about that, as well.

Old 09-11-2012, 04:00 PM

6,464 posts, read 13,434,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
That something strange is you.

Other strange going on's that people INSIST on perpetuating:

Fake moon landing
Paul McCartney died and was replaced by a double
9/11 was an inside job
JFK was assassinated by the CIA
Clinton had Vince Foster killed
The Holocaust never happened

Birthers are on the same list as the rest of these loony wingnuts.
Don't forget the FEMA Death Camps.

Old 09-11-2012, 04:13 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
that would be the same amount of "care" that romney has taken to "conceal" his college transcripts.

you've still yet to answer my question hawkeye. given your medical training, would you give yellow fever shots to a pregnant woman in her third trimester and a newborn baby?
Yellow fever? How the hell should I know? The last time I thought about OB was 30 years ago, with the exception of the contra-indications of medicines that I USE during pregnancy.

It reminds me of a micro prof we had in med school who (when lecturing us on the fact that cholera toxin binds the GM-1 gangliosides in the cell surface, altering potassium and sodium channels in the gut, thus producing the profuse watery diarreah) became very angry at our lack of attentiveness and shouted, "Hey- this is important stuff. You guys are going to be doctors and need to know this!"

Yes- I guess we would need to know about cholera if we lived 150 years ago or resided in Bangladesh. I regard "yellow fever" in the same category, along with all the other diseases of the third world not made relevant by illegal immigrants, and choose to ignore them.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:33 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
You're having trouble comprehending the English language. I've repeated the actual posts multiple times.
And lied about it every time. You quote me and then argue again about something I never said.

It's very weird behavior, since the truth is right here in the thread for everybody to see.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickh1954 View Post
And yet he can't get one small group of Navy Seals to present only his version of events regarding Bin Ladin. Curious.
"His version?"

Obama wasn't there. He has no version. All the versions are ultimately some seal's versions.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Yellow fever? How the hell should I know? The last time I thought about OB was 30 years ago, with the exception of the contra-indications of medicines that I USE during pregnancy.
So you're a doctor without the resources to answer that question? Especially since we know the answer and it's not hard for even a layman to find?

I really feel terrible for your patients.

Old 09-11-2012, 06:38 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
doc conspiracy weighs in on the claim:

Israeli biochemist goes birther (updated) | Obama Conspiracy Theories

one interesting point doc conspiracy brings up, the claim is over a year old

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

jerome corsi is desperately regurgitating stale birther claims in an attempt to keep the fervor going.

Old 09-11-2012, 07:49 PM

613 posts, read 814,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
"His version?"

Obama wasn't there. He has no version. All the versions are ultimately some seal's versions.
I don't disagree with you. The point I was trying to make, perhaps ham-handedly, was that Obama doesn't control the message of a small group of people. How in the world could he possibly be at the center of a vast worldwide conspiracy, involving the silence of hundreds or thousands of individuals?

Old 09-11-2012, 07:55 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
So you're a doctor without the resources to answer that question? Especially since we know the answer and it's not hard for even a layman to find?

I really feel terrible for your patients.
?????

So you want me to go look it up to satisfy the curiosity of some twit? Again, why the hell should I care about yellow fever, bubonic plague, cholera, or parasitic infections in the Nile Valley. I think I have better things to do. I do not practice infectious disease and am not an obstetrician or an internist. It is pretty funny, however, that you are concerned about vaccinations of women in their third trimester for third world diseases. That comes up all the time! Thanks for the laugh.

If you are so curious, just run a Pub-Med search and you can find an abstract. That way if you ever want to protect a women in her third trimester from yellow fever, you will know. However, no physician ever suggests that women in their third trimester travel very far, let alone out of the country.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:05 PM

1,599 posts, read 3,132,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
Obama himself is forgery.
This the true Barack Obama
!!!! NOW THAT'S REALLY FUNNY, AND TO THE POINT !!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies