Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 09:57 PM

413 posts, read 562,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
Stop complaining. They do jobs we don't want. They keep things cheap. They are a part of the economy. Stop crying and hollering.

"They do jobs we don't want." Not true. I bet you really miss slavery.

Crying and hollering? LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2012, 09:57 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,230,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Exactly. There are fewer than 800,000 total jobs in agriculture. And not all farm workers are here illegally. At most up to 50% of farm workers are illegals --- that accounts for less than 400,000 illegals.

What are the other 29,600,000 doing for a living?
Cutting your grass and cleaning your motel room.

And out of what hole did you pull that number?

That makes 58% of the Latinos in the US illegal? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-10-2012, 09:58 PM

413 posts, read 562,077 times
Quote:
Love the racist post.
Racist post? What a moron.

Old 09-10-2012, 09:59 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Google it.
You have deflected and deflected in this thread and now tell someone to Google it. How about you doing the Googling and stand up for the leaner words you keep throwing around? It is past time for you to show some proof of your words, leaner.

Old 09-10-2012, 10:01 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayiask View Post
Too bad Thomas Jefferson and the founding father's didn't qualify what was meant by "All men are created equal". Sure would be less confusing.
Are you pretty sure that Jefferson helped write the Constitution? If so you are wrong as hell.

Old 09-10-2012, 10:01 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Cutting your grass and cleaning your motel room.

And out of what hole did you pull that number?
I cut my own grass and I don't stay in motel rooms.

See that's the problem with you elites who think everyone needs dirt cheap labor and is surrounded by ultra cheap servants. Most people in the USA do not have servants. We're not the reason you want to bring in all this unlimited cheap labor.

It's the very rich who benefit by lowering wages to rock bottom.

Old 09-10-2012, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
You have deflected and deflected in this thread and now tell someone to Google it. How about you doing the Googling and stand up for the leaner words you keep throwing around? It is past time for you to show some proof of your words, leaner.
Oh please. It's not some secret.

You don't know what is widely known....tough. Google it.

Old 09-10-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I cut my own grass and I don't stay in motel rooms.

See that's the problem with you elites who think everyone needs dirt cheap labor and is surrounded by ultra cheap servants. Most people in the USA do not have servants. We're not the reason you want to bring in all this unlimited cheap labor.

It's the very rich who benefit by lowering wages to rock bottom.
Oh please!

LOL....you people are too much.

You think they work for $3 an hour? LMAO

Old 09-10-2012, 10:03 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
What he fails to realize is that that my grandparents and millions of others came he legally and according to due process. They worked hard and earned money to raise their families and make a life here. They did not run across a river boarder in the middle of the night, find a home on government housing, reproduce like rabbits and expect free medical care and voting rights. On top of all that, march in the streets because "their" rights are being trampled.

Every time he opens his mouth he says something stupid.
He doesn't care about the difference between legal immigrants and criminals....he thinks they all vote Democratic.

Old 09-10-2012, 10:04 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes/no View Post
"They do jobs we don't want." Not true. I bet you really miss slavery.

Crying and hollering? LOL!
Exactly. You've also noticed how very similar the pro-illegals' arguments are to the slave owners.

It comes down to more profits for the wealthy. Bring labor costs way down and profits go way up.

In many ways illegals are better for them than slaves because the illegals will pay to have themselves smuggled in and will sleep outside under bushes but the slave owners had to provide housing and food for their slaves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies