Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2012, 08:41 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
This was no spur of the moment protest. Articles about both Cairo and Libya say the protesters were all well armed.
The Arab Fall..only this time the US is the target of their outrage.

That movie didn't just come out last week. And it was translated from English. That movie clip has been out since July.

Too many disjoint pieces to make it seem spur of the moment and just a mere coincidence that it happened on 9-11.

Just hand me the tin foil hat but I think this was planned for some time.
Of course it was organized and planned out. Sure the media and the government will just try and wash it over as some misunderstood protestors. The videos will go out showing some innocent looking college aged kids running around playing OWS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2012, 08:42 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,590,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Before yesterday. I didnt like Obama. I thought of him as a man who's ideas were just wrong.

Today my dislike has turned to something else entirely. I am disgusted. His personal weakness is mind bending. November wont get here soon enough and America needs to fire this idiot.
I agree with you!

Not only does will Romney eat him up in the debates regarding the economy, he will slam him on his grotesque lack of foreign affairs.

This country has never seen a worse president.

6,157 posts, read 7,226,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
YES HE DID and I do in fact KNOW IT.
It is mind bending that we have a president who is such an idiot coward "citizen of the world" or what ever other left wing stupid buzword you want to use.

I cannot believe that the response was not strong and forceful and clear.

I am utterly disgusted. Obama needs to resign and let Biden be president. That baffoon would do a better job.
The Embassy is the one who had harsh words about the filmmakers not Obama

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Soooooo...... ??? where's Oba-meh ???

Oh yeah, he's on Letterman, hiding from Netanyahu.
He is addressing the nation right now.

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Romney just showed us what a REAL leader is. Everything he said is spot on! I know it is a tough pill to swallow for the lefties still wanting to stand by their messiah, but it is what it is.

Hillary Clinton would have made a far better president than Obama.

Romney/Ryan!! Obama can tell his story walking.
You can vote for her in 2016. Her opponent will be paul ryan. Rinse repeat.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:43 AM

25,848 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Obama speaking now.

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Reading some comments on Leftist sites it appears anti-Semitism is coming back en vogue. What a shame. The Left simply refuses to come down on Islam.
What would you suggest as a response that would satisfy your need to "come down on Islam"?

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMUAlum08 View Post
because Obama isn't an American?

if by that question you assume I am a birther, you are wrong. Obama is duly qualified to be president.

However, is he AMERICAN in his heart? In his personal philosophy? In his own words, he is a citizen of the world. This is something you liberals have trumpeted for 4 years. Now we see what it really means.

It is disgusting and I for one reject it utterly.

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
The other day I was told I don't deserve respect for believing in god and that doing so is akin to believing in Santa Claus. Most of the posters that said so identify themselves as left leaning Obama supporters. Why are they accepting of Obama appologizing for a insult to muslims then?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/11/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

It also said in a statement that it "condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims -- as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions

Old 09-12-2012, 08:44 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
I tried to rep you, but have spread more around first. Very well said!!

The left is getting a look at what a REAL leader says and does.
Thank you. The empty chair is speaking .............. shhhh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies