Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2012, 12:22 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times

Advertisements

i just watched the link and liked whta he said, everything was truthful, so I guess right-wingers have a problem with the truth now!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2012, 12:22 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steampunkzombie View Post
Maybe he should do something bush and cheney might do and just take our military and storm into Libya,Egypt,Iran is that what you would like ? If he does it perhaps you should join the military ? This was something that was set up by terrorists not the regular people in that country. So please enough with the war mongering you lunatic and actually think rational take your head out of Limbaugh's enormous A@@ and use the thing on top of your shoulders.
You are so wrong. My Democrat husband had the radio on Limbaugh one day when we were on the road and I said, "Who on earth is that and why on earth are you listening to him." I don't listen to liars, you included.

Logic tells me when you are dealing with a bully, you don't apologize to him and you don't call him trying to make friends. Now it is time for you to start thinking in a logical manner and realize this is today and this is another situation. Pointing at things in the past just confuses the issue and accomplishes NOTHING. But that is what you are trying to do so what really is happening gets lost in the confusion. I read the book and recognize the method.

Let's keep the subject on what is happening now. Obama is the president and we are discussing what he did. I believe that is the forum rule.

Last edited by NCN; 09-13-2012 at 12:31 PM..

Old 09-13-2012, 12:23 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,715,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Well, what did Bush do to stop 9/11?

Who was president when charlie manson had his followers kill those people and what did that president do about it?

Who was president when the Murrow building was destroyed and what did that president do about it?

Who was president when jeffrey dahmer was killing and eating people and what did that president do about it?

This is pathetic.

OMG!!!

I cannot fathom being so shallow minded

Old 09-13-2012, 12:23 PM

5 posts, read 4,314 times
Wink Some People Need Their Facts Straight

The killers should be found and brought to justice,and I think whoever created this film is a loser with no life to speak of.Why are some right wing people obsessed over Islam and the Prophet Muhammed so much?Seriously it is not like anyone forced you to like Islam.Remember the cartoons from nearly a decade ago,some people never learn.

I think this spells trouble for Obama,but he is an adult and is intelligent unlike Mitt Romney.There are some who want to fan flames,make Obama look bad in America and also in say Libya,where he scored success with helping defeat Muammar Gaddafi,when naysayers said it would never happen.

But like always Obama will rise above,the relationship between America and Libya and Egypt will not sour and these right wing wackos who are obsessed with bashing Obama,Islam,and what not will look like fools in the end.

Oh and in November Romney will be just like Bob Dole in 1996,giving a concession speech to the president on winning a second term.

People call Obama weak,look what he has achieved.Then look at Reagan,when nearly 300 marines were killed in the Barracks bombing of 1983,he quickly pulled out.

His MIddle East record was the worst of all recent president.Even one term presidents like Carter and Bush 41 had more success.

The audacity of some people is truly sickening.

Old 09-13-2012, 12:25 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
You excel at Straw Man arguments a lot lately.

Obviously it's a sign that you are unable to form any type of coherent rebuttal.
Nonsense, I have done some honest soul searching and i have come to terms that you have been right all along, i am sorry for ever doubting you and i want to do my part to getting Romney elected because that is the only option for America.

I dont want to rubuttal you with anything, how can I when you are always right.

Old 09-13-2012, 12:25 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Obviously, you're clueless....

The Islamist murderers were probably tipped off by Libya’s security forces!!!:
You're a liar. The article doesn't say anything like the security forces tipped off the insurgents:

"It was supposed to be a secret place and we were surprised the armed groups knew about it. There was shooting," Sharif said. Two U.S. personnel were killed there, he said. Two other people were killed at the main consular building and between 12 and 17 wounded."

It is just as likely that they were followed when they left consulate or that people are more aware of what goes in their neighborhood than people might realize.

Old 09-13-2012, 12:27 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Yawwwwwn. Another fake outrage thread by the clueless right.
This is not about right or left. It is about having no self esteem..about not having any honor or pride...I understand how some of the so-called left think...A while back a 25 year old liberal friend of my son commented to me........"You are one of those dumb old school guys that are all about honor and stuff like that"...

Is this the new value system? I don't see how you can even sustain life with this mind set..If you do succeed in bringing about a leftist world..it will be like a writhing can of half decayed worms...Why would you pander to the new leader in Egypt and say "Thanks for the support" when there was no support---all supposed leftist that removed from reality?

Old 09-13-2012, 12:28 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Yawwwwwn. Another fake outrage thread by the clueless right.
Four fellow Ameican Citizens DEAD, is no fake outrage, believe me! it is a hell of a outrage, not fake?

None of us are clueless in knowing what these people want, and they want Americans dead, they want this Country destroyed, that is not fake outrage, that is real outrage.

Old 09-13-2012, 12:29 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,715,925 times
Quote:
So you bash Obama for saying something when he was a senator but you excuse Romney for what he did? Talk about being a hypocrite.

THIS is what Romney said:

Romney called the statement released by the Cairo Embassy a "disgrace". He said it was disgraceful for the first statement from the Embassy to be an apology to the very people who are perpetrating the violence.

Then, 9.5 hours later, Obama's people say basically the same thing.....

Quote:
The White House is disavowing a statement from their own Cairo embassy that apologized for anti-Muslim activity in the United States.

“The statement by Embassy Cairo was not cleared by Washington and does not reflect the views of the United States government”

Where is the DIFFERENCE in those two statements?

Quote:
And for the record, Obama was 100% against the war in Iraq unlike the republican war mongers.

We don't actually know that except that he claims that. He wasn't IN Congress then so there's no record at all. In fact, had he been in Congress, he may well have voted in favor of the Iraq War just like Joe Biden did.

PS: Would you like to see a list of all the "warmonger" Democrats who spoke in favor of the Iraq War? It's pretty long I warn you.

Old 09-13-2012, 12:30 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,214,794 times
If Romney's Statement Was Wrong, Why Did Obama's People Say The Same Thing?

Obviously, because he wasn't standing there with his thumb up his butt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies