Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2012, 12:42 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,643,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
OMG!!!

I cannot fathom being so shallow minded
What?!?

You're the one who taught me how to 'debate' LOLOLOLOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2012, 12:42 PM

59 posts, read 45,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
You are so wrong. My Democrat husband had the radio on Limbaugh one day when we were on the road and I said, "Who on earth is that and why on earth are you listening to him." I don't listen to liars, you included.

Logic tells me when you are dealing with a bully, you don't apologize to him and you don't call him trying to make friends. Now it is time for you to start thinking in a logical manner and realize this is today and this is another situation. Pointing at things in the past just confuses the issue and accomplishes NOTHING. But that is what you are trying to do so what really is happening gets lost in the confusion. I read the book and recognize the method.

Let's keep the subject on what is happening now. Obama is the president and we are discussing what he did. I believe that is the forum rule.
so if your calling me a liar with no proof than how can one convince you you are wrong when you believe you are right ? I could use all the logic in the world to talk to you and yet in your eyes I would still be a liar you believe whatever you want even if it is wrong and delusional. Pointing things out in the past confuses nobody but yourself and others like you, and I seriously doubt that is a forum rule perhaps that is just what you wish it were. And logic should tell you that when you are dealing with A bully you can kick his butt and possibly make friends with him. When you deal with several "bullies" who you don't know and they are hiding among the regular population things are not as easy as you think they are. Again I ask what do you think he should do ? Carpet bomb the whole country in the hopes that we get these specific people meanwhile pissing the whole country off and possibly creating more anger and resentment towards us ?

Old 09-13-2012, 12:43 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,034,806 times
Default Obama shoots first, aims later

White House clarifies Obama

Back tracking already.

and there is this:

Obama: Police Acted 'stupidly' in Scholar Arrest - YouTube

and this:

Barack Obama Used Troop Death To Slam Bush And McCain in 2008 - YouTube

Old 09-13-2012, 12:44 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,604,375 times
Quote:
Seriously......you'd expect even Liberals to care about the murder of a career diplomat.

But no....they say it's a faux outrage.
Haven't the lies that spew given you an ulcer? Or at the very least a guilty conscience? Or having you been doing this for so long that you are now impervious to the effects of your lies? You should be ashamed of yourself.

6,500 posts, read 6,034,806 times
Liberal hypocrites, as usual.

8,346 posts, read 7,042,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Oh! Obamatrons defending the killing of Americans by ME animals. Who would have thunk?!
Huh, that must be happening somewhere besides this thread, as I don't see that happening anywhere in the thread.

@Topic:

If Obama didn't call the Libyan President to thank him for the sacrafice of the Libyan people killed in the attack, I'd call that disgraceful.

5,787 posts, read 4,714,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Also, Obama said that EGYPT IS NOT OUR ALLY! Sounds to me like that was "shooting first and aiming later" like he accused Romney of.

Shooting first by Obama was fully backing the Arab Spring.

Aiming Later by Obama was not having a CLUE what to do when the dictators were actually overthrown.

Seriously.......who wasn't thinking that Islamists would take control of those places once the dictators were gone? Obviously Obama thought his apology tour would have been enough to woo them, another disastrous foreign policy mistake!

14,361 posts, read 9,785,070 times
Originally Posted by Neuling
I agree it's ridiculous, but basically it is the same in Northern Ireland. Who outside Christianity really knows or cares about the differences between protestants and catholics?

Religions suck, some more than others, but they all do... I wish I had a weapon to extinguish religions from the face of the earth, I would turn from pacifist to warrior today

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
That would make you... Stalin

You are blaming the gun instead of the shooter. It isn't religion that is violent; it's people. You, by your own words, prove that you'd become more violent than any religion to eradicate it. Double standard and lack of forethought much?

Take away religion, and something else will take it's place.

12,755 posts, read 9,643,519 times
Quote:
You excel at Straw Man arguments a lot lately.

Obviously it's a sign that you are unable to form any type of coherent rebuttal.
A coherent topic of discussion is needed to elicit a coherent rebuttal.

Old 09-13-2012, 12:46 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,714,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
Huh, that must be happening somewhere besides this thread, as I don't see that happening anywhere in the thread.
What's this then if not apathy form the Left?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker

Yawwwwwn. Another fake outrage thread by the clueless right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies