Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 07:23 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,957,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
So bastards are in vogue hugh? Oh that was a low blow...sorry Barry or Berach or who ever you are this week.....Why would Obama even get into the single mother thing? Could it be that he is promoting the non-family that is state controlled? He did perk up for same sex marriage....what's next...telling woman that men are not important and fathers are not needed-- Just look at me...he might say- I did not need a male role model or a father- and I became president of the United States Of America....

Looks like Obama might have New World Order tendencies.....? Plans to totally re-order society?
ANOTER, crackpot theory, oh goodie just what we need, you make this one up yourself or did you get an email?
Oh his Name is President Obama, get used to using it, you have another four years to practice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2012, 07:53 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,204,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
I have never met a truly responsive or honorable young male who was raised by a single mom. They all have a similarity about them. They can not keep a promise. They believe that lying to survive is normal. They are men that have female attributes based in nest building that contributes to forsaking all others...and in effect are semi-anti social creatures. If Obama was raised by a single mother it would mean that his father got the hell out of there for greener pastures....That his father was disloyal to his wife and child...and a young man learns from his father....If his father is prone to disloyalty - He maybe prone to the same defect in character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Most ignorant statement I've read all day, but the day is young.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
WOW!

As a SINGLE mother, who successfully raised five sons, each and every one responsible, self-supporting (except for the youngest who is a senior in high school), law-abiding, and compassionate, I take offense at your post.

The two oldest, who have children of their own, are nurturing and fully involved in their daughters' lives; the oldest one has sole custody of his daughter and has since she was a toddler (she's now 12).

My youngest son is planning on enlisting in either the Coast Guard or the Navy.

The other two boys have good jobs; one is married, works full time and goes to college full time.

You don't have a clue and what you posted is offensive and an insult to single mothers everywhere.

What a piece of work.
The post is ignorant and the poster should be ashamed to post such insulting nonsense. It's not just an insult to single mothers, it's an insult to every man raised by a single mother. Young men learn from many people in their lives, they learn from their mothers, grandparents, uncles, and other friends/family members. It's absolutely absurd that a young man would ignore all the lessons taught by people who were there in his life, and simply become exactly like a father who left. My fiancee' was raised by a single mother and he always keeps his promises, his word is gold, he is honest, and he's about as far from anti social as one can get. He is an incredibly intelligent, funny, dependable, hard working, loyal and just overall amazing man who I am blessed to have in my life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies