Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Poll: Liberals, do you care that you were lied to about the Libya Embassy attack?
Yes, I care that I was lied to 15 53.57%
No, I do not care that I was lied to 13 46.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 12:13 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,103,719 times

Advertisements

For the past week we were told unequivocally that the assassination of the Ambassador was not a planned attack, but a reaction because of some stupid movie. Obama told us this, Jay Carney told us this, Hillary told us this, Susan Rice told us this. Obama even repeated this lie on Letterman. We now know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that we were openly lied to by our politicians and their spokespeople. Her's a question for Obama supporters, do you care?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2012, 12:20 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,338,017 times
UPDATE 1-White House backs U.S. view that Libya attack was terrorism | Reuters

Now that the cat is out of the bag the lying liars conceed.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:22 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,805,597 times
Those explanations were based on information available at the time. When new and more accurate info was available it was broadcast. No "lies" were intended or delivered.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:24 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,076,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Those explanations were based on information available at the time. When new and more accurate info was available it was broadcast. No "lies" were intended or delivered.
Translation...... my Messiah told me everything was ok and I believe him......

Old 09-20-2012, 12:29 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Cover for Obama... weak!! Brainwashed comes with a price.. stupidity

Old 09-20-2012, 12:29 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,788,452 times
Quote:
Unless it was George Bush telling us that Saddam Hussein (no relation) had weapons of mass destruction. That was also based on information available at the time... but liberals will insist (in this case only) that GWB lied, he lied, he lied, ad infinitum.

But the Obamanites weren't lying. Why, how could you say otherwise? Even though they were warned three days in advance of these "spontaneous" coordinated attacks?

Old 09-20-2012, 12:31 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,919,896 times
Quote:
i don't even believe that.

the questions still haven't been answered and there is a reason for it.

why did ambassador stevens die alone, with no protection?

what was the point of bringing ambassador stevens back to benghazi at that time?

why would he be there on the anniversary of 9-11, with obvious warnings beforehand?

why would he be sent here, with this description:

The Benghazi consulate had “lock-and-key” security, not the same level of defenses as a formal embassy, an intelligence source told POLITICO. That means it had no bulletproof glass, reinforced doors or other features common to embassies

how did the terrorists know about the safe house?

why did the white house immediately come out with the statements that it wasn't terrorism, that it was a film? (why wouldn't they wait until their investigation was complete if they really didn't know what happened?), wouldn't they possibly think it could be tied to the anniversary of 9-11 and wait and try and gather information on who might have done it?

there is something very odd and awful about this whole thing, and i hope at least somebody in the media stays on top of it.

Last edited by floridasandy; 09-20-2012 at 12:39 PM..

Old 09-20-2012, 12:33 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:

It was available.. we knew it was a terrorist attack..

White house view ..It is called spinning it to the stupid , gullible and loyal worshipers..

Obama has nothing to offer or the next four years so people are blindly voting out of worship.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:35 PM

1,460 posts, read 2,809,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
For the past week we were told unequivocally that the assassination of the Ambassador was not a planned attack, but a reaction because of some stupid movie. Obama told us this, Jay Carney told us this, Hillary told us this, Susan Rice told us this. Obama even repeated this lie on Letterman. We now know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that we were openly lied to by our politicians and their spokespeople. Her's a question for Obama supporters, do you care?

They lied to you because they knew you could not handle the truth. I tend to agree with them. Go watch TV the world is too dangerous of a place for you. Most of the people in it don't like you anyways.

You deserve to be lied to.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:35 PM

3,406 posts, read 3,452,036 times
How about the seals volinteering to protect him because he didnt have protection.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies