Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 11:05 PM

2,040 posts, read 3,865,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Don't you have something else to do other than dismiss posts that debunk yours?

A blind trust is not a blind trust when there is direct or indirect control over investment decisions. While Romney has nominally placed his investments in a trust which is managed by someone else, the person he has chosen to manage those investments is his close associate and personal attorney. That is not a blind trust under federal law. It is a trust managed by a close personal friend and advisor.

...and that is it in a nutshell. Romney stays true to the one thing you can count on him for...lying! And BTW...as stated in the OP, he dropped the investments just prior to the debates...just why do you think that was?
sickofnyc.....you're awesome!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2012, 11:24 PM

993 posts, read 832,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldgirl View Post
Romney willingly released his tax returns, which is the only reason you even know about his investments. Obama (aka His Transparency) won't even release his college transcripts or a legitimate birth certificate. Anyone who know the first thing about computer graphics and has looked at his fradulent document on whitehouse.gov knows this, whether they are willing to admit it or not. He also uses a social security number issued in Connecticut and he's never lived there. There are a lot of other shady facts that his fans choose to stay in denial about, too.

Old 09-29-2012, 11:26 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,140,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldgirl View Post
Thank you but it was nothin' really. The facts are out there, it's just that some have an aversion to them.

Old 09-29-2012, 11:31 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,140,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Romney willingly released his tax returns, which is the only reason you even know about his investments. Obama (aka His Transparency) won't even release his college transcripts or a legitimate birth certificate. Anyone who know the first thing about computer graphics and has looked at his fradulent document on whitehouse.gov knows this, whether they are willing to admit it or not. He also uses a social security number issued in Connecticut and he's never lived there. There are a lot of other shady facts that his fans choose to stay in denial about, too.
Obama's records are not sealed...
FactCheck.org : Obama’s ‘Sealed’ Records

...you have just admitted to being a Birther, so what is the point of even responding to you. Happy trails and maybe if you are really lucky, there will be a Trump/Taitz candidate ticket in 2016.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:02 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,260,562 times
Quote:
Romney willingly released his tax returns,
No.......he didn't.

He released two years, but I don't see how anyone with half a brain can say he did so willingly.

Even with that, he manipulated his deductions for 2011 to fall within a tax range he thought the voters could live with.

Now, how about a few more years? You know, to include at least some of the years when he wasn't running for president?

As for the rest of your post - once someone jumps on the birther crazy train, I decide they're not worth responding to. So I won't comment on your crazy talk about birth certificates and school records, other than to ask why you aren't asking for Willard's birth certificate and school records, since they seem so important to you?

Old 09-30-2012, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Obama's records are not sealed...
FactCheck.org : Obama’s ‘Sealed’ Records

...you have just admitted to being a Birther, so what is the point of even responding to you. Happy trails and maybe if you are really lucky, there will be a Trump/Taitz candidate ticket in 2016.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
No.......he didn't.

He released two years, but I don't see how anyone with half a brain can say he did so willingly.

Even with that, he manipulated his deductions for 2011 to fall within a tax range he thought the voters could live with.

Now, how about a few more years? You know, to include at least some of the years when he wasn't running for president?

As for the rest of your post - once someone jumps on the birther crazy train, I decide they're not worth responding to. So I won't comment on your crazy talk about birth certificates and school records, other than to ask why you aren't asking for Willard's birth certificate and school records, since they seem so important to you?
Just because I know computer graphics and know beyond a doubt that the birth certificate on whitehouse.gov is a fake, that doesn't make me know for sure whether or not he was born in Hawaii. I have no idea where he was born because the document he passed off to the American people is fake. You don't have any idea, either, for the same reason. He could have been born in the same hospital as me for all I know. But I do know this. He is hiding something and that's why he presented a fake document. As a citizen of this country and a supporter of the man, you should care, but you are brainwashed and don't give a crap what he's hiding.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:22 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,260,562 times
Quote:
Just because I know computer graphics and know beyond a doubt that the birth certificate on whitehouse.gov is a fake, that doesn't make me know for sure whether or not he was born in Hawaii. I have no idea where he was born because the document he passed off to the American people is fake. You don't have any idea, either, for the same reason. He could have been born in the same hospital as me for all I know. But I do know this. He is hiding something and that's why he presented a fake document. As a citizen of this country and a supporter of the man, you should care, but you are brainwashed and don't give a crap what he's hiding.
Do you care what Willard is hiding?

Your so-called "knowledge" about computer graphics and what you think you know "beyond a doubt" mean nothing to me. You're just another crazy birther is all.

Talk about being brainwashed.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Do you care what Willard is hiding?

Your so-called "knowledge" about computer graphics and what you think you know "beyond a doubt" mean nothing to me. You're just another crazy birther is all.

Talk about being brainwashed.
What do you know about computer graphics? Do you know what a scanned document should look like on a computer? Like I said, I have no idea where he was born and neither do you because HE presented a fake document to the citizens of this country. What that means is speculation.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:54 AM

1,698 posts, read 1,823,677 times
Quote:
What do you know about computer graphics? Do you know what a scanned document should look like on a computer? Like I said, I have no idea where he was born and neither do you because HE presented a fake document to the citizens of this country. What that means is speculation.
Umm... do YOU know what a scanned document looks like on a computer? At this point 99% percent of the American workforce probably knows what a scanned document looks on a computer.

The gullibility is just unbelievable.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimar View Post
Umm... do YOU know what a scanned document looks like on a computer? At this point 99% percent of the American workforce probably knows what a scanned document looks on a computer.

The gullibility is just unbelievable.
Yes or no, Zimar? Have you opened the document in Adobe Illustrator or similar program?

And I asked if they knew what it SHOULD look like. There's a difference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies