Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 12:46 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,252,553 times

Advertisements

The Kansans Are coming after you women

Brownback certain of Roe v. Wade's ultimate demise

Brownback certain of Roe v. Wade's ultimate demise | CJOnline.com

Tactical state-by-state approach leading to Supreme Court action

Brownback, with nearly 20 years of dedication in Washington and Topeka to countering the Roe v. Wade decision by the U.S. Supreme Court on abortion, promised to sign any bill restricting the procedure that landed on his desk. He kept his word and rendered into law a half dozen pieces of legislation reforming abortion in Kansas.

He has demonstrated eagerness to place Kansas at the forefront of the state-by-state movement toward an anti-abortion America.

"They're in the right and where God would have them be," the governor said. "Then you get to the tipping point and it moves really fast, like in the state of Kansas."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2012, 01:13 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,658,860 times
Sigh...

You know, forget about the country separating into two different countries; conservative and liberal.

Let's just separate it by gender!

We women would do so much better without men trying to tell us what we can and cannot do.
Women are capable of doing everything a man can do, AND we can have babies. I'm afraid the male country would soon perish...LOL

Old 10-08-2012, 01:16 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,907,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Sigh...

You know, forget about the country separating into two different countries; conservative and liberal.

We women would do so much better without men trying to tell us what we can and cannot do.
Women are capable of doing everything a man can do, AND we can have babies. I'm afraid the male country would soon perish...LOL
Pretty hard to get such bills passed without at least a few women supporting them.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:17 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,232,710 times
Quote:
Sigh...

Want to explain how you can have babies without a man?

Old 10-08-2012, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Sperm banks.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Sperm banks.
Do you know where the sperm in the sperm banks come from?

Old 10-08-2012, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Do you know where the sperm in the sperm banks come from?
I think we have enough to last for a long time.

At least long enough for men to come to their senses and stop trying to bully women.

I picture: Amazonia (for the women) and Land of The Lost (for the men)...LOL

Old 10-08-2012, 02:05 PM

Quote:
I think we have enough to last for a long time.

At least long enough for men to come to their senses and stop trying to bully women.

I picture: Amazonia (for the women) and Land of The Lost (for the men)...LOL
So in fact you could not live without men, if you know where sperm comes from. even the sperm in the banks currently would have come from men.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:12 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,252,553 times
Quote:
Yu isa stealin my thread!

Old 10-08-2012, 02:15 PM

1,422 posts, read 2,305,296 times
Quote:
Sigh...

I have thought the very same on many occasions !!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies