Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 04:22 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times

Advertisements

[quote=Finn_Jarber;26509023]
Quote:
If you want to accuse someone of lying, you need to put forth the proof. That's how it works.
*I* did not accuse them of lying. I said that it is apparant that you are alright with lies and attack anyone who questions your supreme leader and never would question anything he says. For the learning impared, there is a hughe difference. If you think that he is telling all of the truth,in spite of continuing reports from his own government that he is not, you truly need to rethink your definition of truth. Prove his truth without merely repeating the party line.

Quote:
But if you prefer to think Bin Laden is alive, then that's cool too. Whatever makes you happy
*I* never said that Bin Laden is still alive. Since you are so truthful, prove me wrong with a direct quote, or admit you are lying like your leader.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2012, 04:23 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayiask View Post
Just keep throwing that claim out there with no proof to back it up.
Isn't that the job this administration has staked out for themselves?

Old 10-14-2012, 05:29 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Yawn. I have a new tin foil hat just for you.

They could release the photos and you still wouldn't believe it, much like Obama's birth certificate.

Hmm, I wonder if even Obama is doubting it.

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-15-2012 at 09:58 AM..

Old 10-14-2012, 05:32 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If you want to accuse someone of lying, you need to put forth the proof. That's how it works.

But if you prefer to think Bin Laden is alive, then that's cool too. Whatever makes you happy
Oh, I never said Bin Laden is alive. In fact, I find the reports that he died of kidney failure back in 2002 far more plausible than the idea that Bin Laden lived for 6 years right under the noses of the Pakistani police and military.

» Red Alert: Government Had Osama bin Laden Frozen for Years Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Old 10-14-2012, 05:45 PM
F40

826 posts, read 857,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Try me. What are they hiding?
WOW!!! When you find yourself in a hole stop digging

I'll bet you also don't believe the president was born in the United States

Old 10-14-2012, 05:50 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Oh, I never said Bin Laden is alive. In fact, I find the reports that he died of kidney failure back in 2002 far more plausible than the idea that Bin Laden lived for 6 years right under the noses of the Pakistani police and military.
OK, kidneys it is then. Whatever makes you happy

Old 10-14-2012, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F40 View Post
WOW!!! When you find yourself in a hole stop digging

I'll bet you also don't believe the president was born in the United States
Well, it would appear that based on his Indonesian school records, he was born in Hawaii. However, the father listed on his birth certificate was a Kenyan citizen, not an American citizen which means that Barry Soetero (no official record of an official name change to Barack Hussein Obama) is not a "natural born" American citizen with his Connecticut Social Security number, concealed passport records, millions spent to keep his college transcripts sealed, 20 years under the tutelage of Rev. Wright ......... is THE biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people in the history of our Republic. The ultimate Manchurian Candidate.

Or so it seems to me.

Old 10-14-2012, 05:55 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
Quote:
I've been thinking about it. We now have a President, Vice President, Secretary of State and UN Ambassador who have gone on national TV and LIED about the cause of death of our Ambassador and 3 other great Americans in Libya.
What lie would that be? Or do you have information that Ambassador Stevens wasn't killed during an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi but was actually in the car with Princess Dianah.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:04 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:

» Red Alert: Government Had Osama bin Laden Frozen for Years Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
So now you are calling Seal Team 6 a bunch of liars. What an anti-American unpatriotic person you are. Keep on digging that hole.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
What lie would that be? Or do you have information that Ambassador Stevens wasn't killed during an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi but was actually in the car with Princess Dianah.
The LIE that Ambassador Stevens and 3 brave Americans were killed as the result of "a spontaneous protest which was a reaction to the disgusting, reprehensible video." as told 5 times by Susan Rice on the Sunday news shows and the LIE by Biden that there were no requests from the consulate for more security PRIOR to the 9/11 attack. There were, sworn testimony was given in Congress the day OF the debate and this either constitutes gross incompetence, gross negligence or gross ignorance. Take your pick if you don't like the word LIE. The entire Obama administration has the blood of these 4 brave Americans on its hands and it doesn't have the BALLS to say, "We screwed up. We should have responded to their requests for more aid. We apologize deeply for our screw up"

And Liberals and Joe Biden think all of this is FUNNY? WTF is so funny, Joe? Go laugh in the faces of the families of those 4 Americans, Joe, you disgusting, sniveling, boor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies