Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 02:39 PM

2,137 posts, read 1,903,068 times

Advertisements

What a ridiculous attempt to pretend the KKK is still relevant and deserving of the public spotlight.

'Woman loses memory, might be space aliens'

Give me a break, if your going to grasp at straws at least make it believable.

the overwhelming majority of violent crime is committed by someone of the same race as the victim. The overwhelming majority of the overwhelming majority of crime is committed by individuals who are not members of the KKK. But we are just going to, on a whim, assume otherwise. Bring out the Pulitzer folks, this is journalism at its finest.

Old 10-23-2012, 02:56 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,836,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique27 View Post
If it is true that the KKK set her on fire it's a darn shame and it let's you know that racism is still very much alive here in the USA...

Sharmeka Moffitt Louisiana: Black Woman Set On Fire By KKK? | Breaking News for Black America
You do realize that wearing white hoodies does not make someone KKK nor does spray painting racial slurs so this is a misuse of racial profiling it is called "assumptions" without any evidence.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:02 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
As quick as people are to blame the kKK, there are sympathizers who are quick to defend the KKK.
Nope I think you misunderstand... I want nothing to do with KKK or neo nazis.... I think any one who does is one of them already. I don't think anyone in here is defending either the KKK or the BP.

My guess is in the end this woman will be discovered to have harmed herself for some other reason....

Old 10-23-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
My god!
Yes My dear

Old 10-23-2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
But the woman says, herself, that she couldn't say what the race of the criminals was. If she doesn't know their race how in hell does anybody else? I didn't know there were black KKKers but it appears there could be.
In fact there is ONE black member of the KKK! hard to believe huh?

BLACK MAN JOINS THE KKK - YouTube

This does call for a link..........

Old 10-23-2012, 03:13 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
My god!
Mac might just be right. Like I said earlier in this thread; I just want to see the guilty people nailed and it might be Ms Moffitt or it might just be the KKK.

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique27 View Post
Yes we all know about the black on black killing which is a huge problem, so what exactly is your point? Are you black? I am asking because whites love to speak for us sometimes..
We don't know how or why this woman was burned, and when a story about this starts out with "While the race of the men has not been officially confirmed..." and we leap to not only are the people white, but they are KKK, I just think this entire race-baiting discussion is worthy of scorn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Pretty sad what we've become.......in 30, 40 yrs it's scary to think what the norm will be
Yeah our taxes have really put out some wild bloomin idiots who are capable of justifying murder, which can be themselves and their children.

And i get called out for that????? on here?

I get called out as if i don't know what Fire IS too, but yet i can start fire with 2 sticks in 120 seconds every time with nothing in the way of man made tools!

I have schooled a few Fire Marshals for the St of NH! My freedom depended on it.

Still I have not judged but been judged.... With these so called facts there is no possible way to judge a thing..

So far we have the pretend KKK and the pretend BP, and soon will we have aliens from Mars all taking blame for this crime.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:19 PM

78,431 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
1st case the victim has 1st degree burns, which is basically equal to a sun burn. 2nd case has 3rd degree burns, which sometimes results in amputation and severe scarring. Yet people are quick to call the 2nd case a hoax. I doubt the women did this to herself and I'm not really sure who committed this act, but as I stated, I'm not the type of person that instinctly jumps to the defense of the Klan
The severity of the wounds should not dictate suspicion of a hoax as the incompetance of the attack or of the hoaxer would impact that.

I was merely asking about the KC kid because I was confused after reading and thought that case had turned out to be a hoax and I'd missed the news.

I don't think anyone here has defended the klan. In fact, most assailants know the victim if I'm an inspector I'm going to be pretty cautious that this might be an ex-boyfriend or maybe the ex-gf of her new boyfriend etc. etc. trying to kill her and create a red-herring.

Ultimately, it looks like we have rare unanimous agreement here in that eventually the perpetrator is caught and punished. No one is saying it's ok, there is however a lot of stupid speculation going on.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Where were you guys when these other threads was created, as I recall many posters quickly believed the story and never once questioned it

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ive-being.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...lacks-set.html
Oh thank you for these links!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies