Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 02:55 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,882,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
What about the North American continent? Completely festooned with resources. And Red men. Not blacks. The white man came with rifles and a violent preditory attitude with the sole purpose of exploitation. It was called manifest destiny. You slaughtered every red man you could and then rounded up the rest and put them on reservations. You destroyed the red man's ability to survive without you by taking away all the land, resources and food sources. enclosed them all on reservations, where they remain to this day. Lost souls waiting for salvation from the likes of you.
you did the same thing in Africa and the indian sub continent. Wherever the white man goes they suck the spirit out of the people and crush their soul. The majority of indians remain in the white man's reservations and the black man was herded into ghettos.
I might remind the OP and all the sock puppets he uses in this forum that Africa, India, North America, South America and South East Asia all had very advanced and vibrant cultures prior to the white man showing up and sucking the soul out of the cultures and destroying the social fabric of whatever region they came in contact with.
Not content to have destroyed all non white cultures and societies, you now must demonize all non white races as inferior and postulate examples to demonstrate your white superiority. For us indians, the white man has always been the vampires of humanity, sucking the life and vitality out of all other races.

I wish the OP and all his many sock puppets would just go away.

yet you live in America and type from the security and safety that you enjoy. Its all the white mans fault. You sound like another racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2012, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
OK, now tell us in your own words why you think Africa is a mess.

African leaders represent a core of the problem. The people of Africa are responsible for allowing this to happen through a combination of indifference, uneducation, and acceptance of whatever life throws at them void of the spirit of bettering themselves. Thus I blame the citizens of Africa for its continued and storied underdevelopment. . Africans constantly refuse liberalization and globalization. In a world depleting of natural resources and increasing population Africas is sitting on vast wealth yet the people continue to do nothing. They refuse to become educated and organized to overthrow the political elite. Every prosperous nation has had a fight and struggle on its hands to establish itself. Foreign aid to Africa must be reduced. I blame the people of Africa

Old 10-23-2012, 03:03 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,670,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
yet you live in America and type from the security and safety that you enjoy. Its all the white mans fault. You sound like another racist.
I Probably am. Against the likes of people like you. You've never started a thread on this forum that wasn't questioning the abilities and motives of people of different color than you. You are obsessed with color. There was a thread just deleted that had one of your sock puppets on race.

Go ahead, ban me, C-D for saying what I know is true. If this is what C-D has become with the likes of rascist scum trying to demean and dishonor all people of color, then I guess I don't need it any more and the 4 years I've spent posting here is for naught.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I Probably am. Against the likes of people like you. You've never started a thread on this forum that wasn't questioning the abilities and motives of people of different color than you. You are obsessed with color. There was a thread just deleted that had one of your sock puppets on race.

Go ahead, ban me, C-D for saying what I know is true. If this is what C-D has become with the likes of rascist scum trying to demean and dishonor all people of color, then I guess I don't need it any more and the 4 years I've spent posting here is for naught.

I appreciate your honesty. You might be the first liberal who has ever admitted to being a racist. I believe and love the 1st Amendment. You should never be banned for speaking your mind. Good for you! Additionally you'll be ok. Its politically correct and even cool to be racist against white people.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:15 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,469,598 times
Quote:
African leaders represent a core of the problem. The people of Africa are responsible for allowing this to happen through a combination of indifference, uneducation, and acceptance of whatever life throws at them void of the spirit of bettering themselves. Thus I blame the citizens of Africa for its continued and storied underdevelopment. . Africans constantly refuse liberalization and globalization. In a world depleting of natural resources and increasing population Africas is sitting on vast wealth yet the people continue to do nothing. They refuse to become educated and organized to overthrow the political elite. Every prosperous nation has had a fight and struggle on its hands to establish itself. Foreign aid to Africa must be reduced. I blame the people of Africa
Well, there you go. Was that so hard?

And now, maybe you could explain why there's a 20-fold wealth gap between the richest country in sub-Saharan Africa (Botswana) and the poorest (Malawi). If all Africans are as feckless as you say, why do some African countries seem to be dragging themselves out of poverty anyway?

Old 10-23-2012, 03:19 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,849,341 times
Quote:
I appreciate your honesty. You might be the first liberal who has ever admitted to being a racist. I believe and love the 1st Amendment. You should never be banned for speaking your mind. Good for you! Additionally you'll be ok. Its politically correct and even cool to be racist against white people.
The person is a Native American.

In any event,what if Africa was colonized to the extend North America was?
Well,all the Africans would be dead.

But I wish people would stop comparing Africa to nations. That's like asking "why is the Usa and Canada first world while Mexico is a third world country."
Sure,Africa has natural resources,but they are concentrated in some areas and not others.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Well, there you go. Was that so hard?

And now, maybe you could explain why there's a 20-fold wealth gap between the richest country in sub-Saharan Africa (Botswana) and the poorest (Malawi). If all Africans are as feckless as you say, why do some African countries seem to be dragging themselves out of poverty anyway?

Botswana is a Democratic Republic. They have embraced liberalization. They are rich in natural resources. I am not suprised by their results based on these facts.

PS.. On a side note its going to be fun watching your SF Giants get owned by the Tigers. The series wont go past 6 games.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:29 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,469,598 times
Quote:
Botswana is a Democratic Republic. They have embraced liberalization. They are rich in natural resources. I am not suprised by their results based on these facts.

PS.. On a side note its going to be fun watching your SF Giants get owned by the Tigers. The series wont go past 6 games.
Giants in 7! Again!

Old 10-23-2012, 03:32 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,670,681 times
The fix is in! Detroit in 6. God knows that city could use a bump.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:36 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,606,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post

But I bet the answer you're trying to insinuate is "the color of their skin", right?
Either that or he thinks they are pigs, too fat and shouldn't be on tv.

Yes, I will bring that up if I ever respond to any of your posts, Smitty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies