Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 11:38 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
The problem is he was busy trying to get re-elected....

Yes, the families need the truth, not the video story Hillary gave the Navy SEAL father

If we do not do something about this, it will happen again & again....

The Administration needs to answer for this!

And Obama needs to be FIRED!!!! We cannot afford 4 more years of his golf playing, expensive vacations, etc.

Obama left within 24 hours of the attack to a fundraiser in Las Vegas, his priorities are sooo messed up!!

And he knew what had happened!!!

SHAME ON YOU OBAMA, YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!!!
Ahh, another cheerleading bump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2012, 01:04 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods, the serviceman that was killed called into Lars Larsons radio show today....if anyone wants to listen to it it's online....all I can say is it is sickening to listen to him talk about the BS the Obama administration fed him the day his son's body came back....

Now I saw some reports the Obama administration is trying to blame Bill Clinton?

Just a disgusting disaster...
I picked up the links from another thread where the father gave an interview. People won't bother listening to THE INTERVIEW WITH THE FATHER because the "source" doesn't fit what they believe to be credible. If one thinks Obama is credible, God help them.

The "sources" have nothing to do with it - it was the father's choice to contact the sources. The interview could appear on 25 stations and Obama worshippers would still discount what the father has to say. Conclusion drawn: the father is a RWNJ trying to smear Obama and company.

Old 10-26-2012, 01:23 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Once the lie is out. Of course they will decline to talk about it! Guess Mr. President you should have been upfront with the American PEOPLE from the beginning.

Which was exactly 2 hours after the planned attacks and death of 4 american citizens,.

I rather have the truth, no matter what that truth is, then the lies that went on for weeks thereafter. When you know the truth of that matter, how dare you and your administration, continue to lie.

What a doozie of a lie.
I, for one, can deal with the truth better than a lie. No matter how bad the truth is, the lie is worse. The truth will always set one free, whereas one becomes a prisoner to their own lies and to agree or go along with the lies of others, makes you as much a prisoner.

Old 10-26-2012, 06:30 AM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,199,237 times
Thumbs up Thank you for your post & wise words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
I, for one, can deal with the truth better than a lie. No matter how bad the truth is, the lie is worse. The truth will always set one free, whereas one becomes a prisoner to their own lies and to agree or go along with the lies of others, makes you as much a prisoner.

The lie is always worse!

He insults our intelligence, and or treats us like we are children By lying to us,
it is a total lack of respect!

Old 10-26-2012, 06:42 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Either a bunch of you enjoy being patronized or aren't aware when it's happening to you. Regardless; you deserve what you've gotten.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:24 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Either a bunch of you enjoy being patronized or aren't aware when it's happening to you. Regardless; you deserve what you've gotten.
And will get if he's re-elected.

Old 10-27-2012, 08:21 AM

998 posts, read 1,215,530 times

Old 10-27-2012, 11:30 AM

3,501 posts, read 3,136,713 times
Did the way the attack was characterized make those people any less dead?
Are they dead because of how the attack was characterized?
"Obama lied, people died" is a lie.

Old 10-27-2012, 12:01 PM

239 posts, read 468,007 times
Bottom line with this is that, Obama LIED, Hillary Clinton LIED, Joe Biden LIED, remember this classless loud mouth during the VP debate, NO ONE TOLD US THEY NEEDED HELP. Isn't it incredible that the people running this country[into the ground I might add] lied and denied for weeks about this. Anyone that was going to vote for Obama needs to ask themselves this question... Do I want to trust these people with running this country the next 4 years??? The clear answer, the only answer is... not a chance. This goes way beyond voting for your party, Republican or Democrat. These people cannot be trusted running a lemonade stand, let alone the greatest country in the world.

Old 10-27-2012, 01:16 PM

27,146 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Rogers View Post
Bottom line with this is that, Obama LIED, Hillary Clinton LIED, Joe Biden LIED, remember this classless loud mouth during the VP debate, NO ONE TOLD US THEY NEEDED HELP. Isn't it incredible that the people running this country[into the ground I might add] lied and denied for weeks about this. Anyone that was going to vote for Obama needs to ask themselves this question... Do I want to trust these people with running this country the next 4 years??? The clear answer, the only answer is... not a chance. This goes way beyond voting for your party, Republican or Democrat. These people cannot be trusted running a lemonade stand, let alone the greatest country in the world.

Very well I recall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies