Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 07:42 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times

Advertisements

That pesky prompter at it again.

Obama In CO: I Want "Wind Turbines Manufactured Here In China" - YouTube

Sad thing is he is getting his wish.

"Most of the jobs are going overseas," said Russ Choma at the Investigative Reporting Workshop. He analyzed which foreign firms had accepted the most stimulus money. "According to our estimates, about 6,000 jobs have been created overseas, and maybe a couple hundred have been created in the U.S."
Even with the infusion of so much stimulus money, a recent report by American Wind Energy Association showed a drop in U.S. wind manufacturing jobs last year.
Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., called the flow of money to foreign companies an outrage, because the stimulus, he said, was intended to create jobs inside the United States."

Wind Power Does Not Equal Job Power - ABC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 07:43 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,683,781 times
Freudian slip, or gaffe? Is there a difference?

Old 10-25-2012, 07:57 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Pelosi and Reid removed the e-verify from the stimulus after it got passed but before it got signed.

Blame the Dems for this one...100%.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:59 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Romney never misspeaks. I'm really glad you posted this. Shows your desperation.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:00 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,150,844 times
Maybe Obama is a manchurian candidate put here by china.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:05 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Did my link misspeak about the stimulus jobs created overseas?

Old 10-25-2012, 08:11 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
I remember dealing with the court of appeal regarding a complex matter...I found that it was obvious that the original trial judge had a few screws missing....He was an old man who went in and out of hospital..was fat- was in pain and probably heavily medicated...and he had to be helped in and out of his chair.....During the appeal I put forward part of his ruling that did not make sense...The panel at the court of appeal said this regarding the point..."The honorable judge "Misspoke" ....Good Lord I thought..and I put it to them " If his honor misspoke than most certainly he also MISTHOUGHT.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:14 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
I remember dealing with the court of appeal regarding a complex matter...I found that it was obvious that the original trial judge had a few screws missing....He was an old man who went in and out of hospital..was fat- was in pain and probably heavily medicated...and he had to be helped in and out of his chair.....During the appeal I put forward part of his ruling that did not make sense...The panel at the court of appeal said this regarding the point..."The honorable judge "Misspoke" ....Good Lord I thought..and I put it to them " If his honor misspoke than most certainly he also MISTHOUGHT.
Forgot to mention, this judge on a regular bases fell asleep while listening to evidence...point being there is no such thing as mis speak...if you are mis speaking then your brain is not working properly....that you do not have a firm grip on realithy....Obama mis speaks a lot...I really don't think he can mentally keep track of all the complexities that must be dealt with in the running of the nation...He is not mentally up for the job..The guy is way over his head.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:16 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Forgot to mention, this judge on a regular bases fell asleep while listening to evidence...point being there is no such thing as mis speak...if you are mis speaking then your brain is not working properly....that you do not have a firm grip on realithy....Obama mis speaks a lot...I really don't think he can mentally keep track of all the complexities that must be dealt with in the running of the nation...He is not mentally up for the job..The guy is way over his head.
A junior Senator with no history of leadership. Why is anyone surprised ?
I saw that back in 2008. I still can't figure out how he got the edge over Hillary.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:18 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,805,597 times
I am certain you would do so much better. Why don't you campaign for President?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies