Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 07:06 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,454,952 times

Advertisements

This is scathing.....
It reports that Blacks are worse off than before obama took office. Stating more black wealth has vanished than at any the in history Wow that is pretty bad I'd say!
It states that Even worse Black America has lost its MORAL and POLITICAL moorings and because nobody is not concerned blacks are at Risk of becoming complicit in the most heinous crimes against humanity! This is scathing and not good for "the one"

On the global stage, as we watch Barack Obama commit and accommodate one evil act after another, some Black people make the specious and bewildering argument that he should not be criticized because no one said anything when George W. Bush was in office. Of course, these charges are baseless, ignoring the many massive protests against the Bush presidency, with some of those demonstrations being the largest since the civil rights movement and the Vietnam War.

Betraying Our Legacy: Barack Obama-Bathing his Hands in the Blood of Innocents | Black Agenda Report
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 07:10 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,468,275 times
Are you really hoping to influence people to vote for Romney by posting ultra-left-wing propaganda?

Let's review a paragraph you conveniently left out:

Quote:
Now, with Barack Obama at the helm, we seem not to be concerned about continuing our legacy of resistance and fighting for justice. In the face of overwhelming and continuing racism and greed, even here in the United States with the dismantling of public education, the continuing loss of jobs, the loss of Black homes and wealth due to racist banking loan practices, the shredding of the social safety net, to say nothing of the ongoing targeting of Black youth by the criminal “injustice” system, we have lost our voice and willingness to speak out and act against these ongoing assaults.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:16 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,611,203 times
"The BLACK Agenda Report"? Sounds like the rag of a bunch of racists to me!!!!!

Old 10-25-2012, 07:17 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times
Lightbulb Thanks for the thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
This is scathing.....
It reports that Blacks are worse off than before obama took office. Stating more black wealth has vanished than at any the in history Wow that is pretty bad I'd say!
It states that Even worse Black America has lost its MORAL and POLITICAL moorings and because nobody is not concerned blacks are at Risk of becoming complicit in the most heinous crimes against humanity! This is scathing and not good for "the one"

On the global stage, as we watch Barack Obama commit and accommodate one evil act after another, some Black people make the specious and bewildering argument that he should not be criticized because no one said anything when George W. Bush was in office. Of course, these charges are baseless, ignoring the many massive protests against the Bush presidency, with some of those demonstrations being the largest since the civil rights movement and the Vietnam War.

Betraying Our Legacy: Barack Obama-Bathing his Hands in the Blood of Innocents | Black Agenda Report

Very sad!
Thanks for this thread!

Old 10-25-2012, 07:18 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,468,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
Very sad!
Thanks for this thread!
Did you follow the link?

Old 10-25-2012, 07:37 PM

1,022 posts, read 2,552,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
This is scathing.....

Why should we give any credence to an article that, in its opening paragraphs, insists that the whites in power are "white supremacists"? This is just a further reflection of the pattern of victomology that a sector of blacks can't help but maintain (and I say this as a black person).

Black America hasn't lost it's moral and political "moorings" because of Barack Obama. Again, whatever our failings are perceived to be, it seems to be much easier to assign the blame to a multitude of factors outside of the black community itself. If anything, the reasons why Black America lost its moral "moorings" is because victomologists like the author of this article would rather blame white America and its presumed black participants than those blacks who actively perpetuate all of the stereotypes. If anything, Black America lost its political "moorings" when droves of blacks decided to vote for Obama solely because "he's black", or because he was expected to throw some scraps to the black community.

EDIT: Re-reading the OP, I realize that you find parts of this article as silly as I do!

Old 10-25-2012, 08:06 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,611,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Griff View Post
EDIT: Re-reading the OP, I realize that you find parts of this article as silly as I do!
You are giving the OP too much credit. S/he is totally serious.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Are you really hoping to influence people to vote for Romney by posting ultra-left-wing propaganda?

Let's review a paragraph you conveniently left out:
What this shows is that not all black people are happy with what obama has done and is doing and i know that is difficult for some to realize.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Griff View Post
Why should we give any credence to an article that, in its opening paragraphs, insists that the whites in power are "white supremacists"? This is just a further reflection of the pattern of victomology that a sector of blacks can't help but maintain (and I say this as a black person).

Black America hasn't lost it's moral and political "moorings" because of Barack Obama. Again, whatever our failings are perceived to be, it seems to be much easier to assign the blame to a multitude of factors outside of the black community itself. If anything, the reasons why Black America lost its moral "moorings" is because victomologists like the author of this article would rather blame white America and its presumed black participants than those blacks who actively perpetuate all of the stereotypes. If anything, Black America lost its political "moorings" when droves of blacks decided to vote for Obama solely because "he's black", or because he was expected to throw some scraps to the black community.

So you don't think there are black people who feel this way? Why?

Old 10-25-2012, 09:59 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,158,871 times
These remote control killing machines are an abomination.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies