Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2012, 03:21 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Obama made the STUPID mistake of trying to blame the CIA for this mess and then all these leaked documents came out showing there was a denial to help Americans several times over seven hours.

I can only suggest that if you are going to be stupid, don't be stupid with people who have records on you. Obama blew it.
Here is the CIA said ON FOX. IF you want to believe lies...go ahead, but this is not from pretend "sources".

"We can say with confidence that the Agency reacted quickly to aid our colleagues during that terrible evening in Benghazi," [Youngblood] said. "Moreover, no one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. In fact, it is important to remember how many lives were saved by courageous Americans who put their own safety at risk that night-and that some of those selfless Americans gave their lives in the effort to rescue their comrades." [FoxNews.com, 10/26/12]

Old 10-30-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
It was also reported the sources for the leaks were on the ground in Libya.
Sources. My sources say your sources are a fiction made up by Fox News.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:24 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
The problem is that the Obama admin has been holding back information, misleading the public and at times lying themselves. He can hide behind the rose garden speech all he likes. His comment about terrorism and terrorist attacks was a general statement. He with his admin blamed the movie not only here in America but around the world.
Do I think FOX is overstating the evidence? Absolutely. Just as I believe that our POTUS and his underlings have done their level best to deflect, to point fingers and to understate their own mismanagment of the situation.
Obama claims he gave the order to help. Really? Show the signed order. Who failed to obey the order of the Commander in Chief? I want to know before Nov 6th, I think most americans do.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The problem is that the Obama admin has been holding back information, misleading the public and at times lying themselves. He can hide behind the rose garden speech all he likes. His comment about terrorism and terrorist attacks was a general statement. He with his admin blamed the movie not only here in America but around the world.
Do I think FOX is overstating the evidence? Absolutely. Just as I believe that our POTUS and his underlings have done their level best to deflect, to point fingers and to understate their own mismanagment of the situation.
Obama claims he gave the order to help. Really? Show the signed order. Who failed to obey the order of the Commander in Chief? I want to know before Nov 6th, I think most americans do.
Overstating the evidence is a very kind phrase. They are manufacturing a story full of "sources", omissions, grieving relatives, mistatements and outright lies.

Old 10-30-2012, 04:32 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Fox News followers are too deep in denial.

Old 10-30-2012, 04:37 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
More of common lies that are told on Fox was that CIA operatives were told to stand down when they could have helped the Ambassador. This of course is not true as even Fox has reported that the CIA has denied that ever happened.

Fox has also been lieing about troops being Italy at the time of the attack, when in fact the troops did not get there until after the attack...another lie.

FOx has become the national enquirer. It is just another Murdoch Tabloid.

Lou Dobbs Forgets To Report CIA's Denial That It Ordered Personnel To Abandon Americans In Benghazi | Research | Media Matters for America
Anything from Media Matters is not to be trusted. We know that a C-130 was overhead. We know that someone gave an order to "stand down."
Media Matters is lying to you.

Old 10-30-2012, 04:55 PM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
More of common lies that are told on Fox was that CIA operatives were told to stand down when they could have helped the Ambassador. This of course is not true as even Fox has reported that the CIA has denied that ever happened.

Fox has also been lieing about troops being Italy at the time of the attack, when in fact the troops did not get there until after the attack...another lie.

FOx has become the national enquirer. It is just another Murdoch Tabloid.

Lou Dobbs Forgets To Report CIA's Denial That It Ordered Personnel To Abandon Americans In Benghazi | Research | Media Matters for America
Somebody gave the order to stand down.

Obama told a reporter:

“Well, we are finding out exactly what happened,” the president again said. “I can tell you, as I’ve said over the last couple of months since this happened, the minute I found out what was happening, I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to."

The president said he gave a directive for everyone to do all they could to rescue those people, so why didn't anyone obey him? Who told everyone to stand down, and why didn't 0bama notice that no one was rescuing those people????

Old 10-30-2012, 06:03 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,805,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Anything from Media Matters is not to be trusted. We know that a C-130 was overhead. We know that someone gave an order to "stand down."
Media Matters is lying to you.
I think I have read just about everything in print on this subject.

Where did you find a C130 overhead? A rational source please not a right wing blog.

That claim is pretty close to preposterous.

Old 10-30-2012, 06:06 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,805,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Somebody gave the order to stand down.

Obama told a reporter:

“Well, we are finding out exactly what happened,” the president again said. “I can tell you, as I’ve said over the last couple of months since this happened, the minute I found out what was happening, I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to."

The president said he gave a directive for everyone to do all they could to rescue those people, so why didn't anyone obey him? Who told everyone to stand down, and why didn't 0bama notice that no one was rescuing those people????
The back up party from Tripoli arrived in the middle of the night. They took a couple of casualties in the action...apparently the result of some very accurate mortar rounds early on in the second attack...but got everyone else out fine. While it would have been nice to have saved the ambassador that would have had to happen before the attack...I don't think even a President can order time travel.

Old 10-30-2012, 06:15 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
I think I have read just about everything in print on this subject.

Where did you find a C130 overhead? A rational source please not a right wing blog.

That claim is pretty close to preposterous.

Sorry, can't find a source that you would approve of.
Benghazigate: Did Obama Abort a Rescue of the Consulate? (VIDEO)

Blackfive quotes a retired Delta operator as follows;
Quote:
Having spent a good bit of time nursing a GLD (ground Laser Designator) in several garden spots around the world, something from the report jumped out at me.

One of the former SEALs was actively painting the target. That means that Specter WAS ON STATION! Probably an AC130U. A ground laser designator is not a briefing pointer laser. You do not "paint" a target until the weapons system/designator is synched; which means that the AC130 was on station.

Only two places could have called off the attack at that point; the WH situation command (based on POTUS direction) or AFRICOM commander based on information directly from the target area.

If the AC130 never left Sigonella (as Penetta says) that means that the Predator that was filming the whole thing was armed.

If that SEAL was actively "painting" a target; something was on station to engage! And the decision to stand down goes directly to POTUS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies