Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 09:12 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,199,237 times

Advertisements

Thank you so much!

Old 10-26-2012, 09:55 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
I have no respnsibility to dispel your willful ignorance. The truth is going to be available for those with a half a brain to look for it. What news source do you consider honest?
How about one that ISN'T spending hour upon hour every day pushing this as some sort of big scandal, something that even Condolezza Rice warns against:

"Rice, who has been campaigning for former Gov. Mitt Romney, echoed Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s comment that the “fog of war” made it hard to grasp what happened when dozens of armed militants stormed the U.S. diplomatic mission and a nearby annex in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11.

“We don’t have all the pieces and I think it’s easy to try and jump to conclusions about what might have happened here,” she told Fox’s Greta Van Susteren in an interview Wednesday. “It’s probably better to let the relevant bodies do their work.”

Condoleezza Rice not joining criticism of Barack Obama on Libya - latimes.com

Jumping to conclusions is exactly what you all are doing in your zeal to find a scandal to pin on the president. So let's see--who has more credibility on this issue, a former Secretary of State or Fox News??

Yeah, no contest.

Last edited by HeyJude514; 10-26-2012 at 10:08 PM..

Old 10-26-2012, 10:50 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times

Old 10-26-2012, 11:03 PM

993 posts, read 832,113 times
We need answers! And we need them before the election! I have thought about it a lot today and for the life of me I cannot think of one good reason that he would stand by and let Americans die. Does anyone have a theory? I just do not understand!

Old 10-27-2012, 12:11 AM

7,308 posts, read 14,693,069 times
I wonder if that idiot Obama will ever tell the truth about what was going on during the attack??? I've got no use for Obama or his ilk. If the whole lot died tomorrow I wouldn't even drink a beer in their honor.

Old 10-27-2012, 12:12 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
WTF does this have to do with this topic? We had Military assests ready to go to help the CIA operatives and nothing was done despite many calls for help over SEVEN ****ING HOURS.

Where in the hell was Leon or Obumnuts? Oh wait he left for a trip to Las Vegas after everyone was killed and then tried to cover it up.

DESPERADO: that is what this sounds like to me. Can't handle the truth, when it is their guy, responsible for the death of 4 americans. Who died a tragic needless death.

Now lets turn the shoe on the other foot, you people would be going crazy nuts, asking for the opposing side to step down, to resign, and you know it. I can already hear some of you screaming.

This would be headline news every single day.

And we have Whack Job Chris Matthew's that would have a hemmorage, you people would be insane.
You know it, do not deny it. This would sound much differently if the shoe were on the other foot, Guess what it isn't! so now deal with it.

Old 10-27-2012, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
DESPERADO: that is what this sounds like to me. Can't handle the truth, when it is their guy, responsible for the death of 4 americans. Who died a tragic needless death.

Now lets turn the shoe on the other foot, you people would be going crazy nuts, asking for the opposing side to step down, to resign, and you know it. I can already hear some of you screaming.

This would be headline news every single day.

And we have Whack Job Chris Matthew's that would have a hemmorage, you people would be insane.
You know it, do not deny it. This would sound much differently if the shoe were on the other foot, Guess what it isn't! so now deal with it.
Obama and his followers were way more concerned about the make-believe possibility of Big Bird's death than the actual death of four American patriots.

Old 10-27-2012, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Turn off Fox News. You'll feel better immediately.
I took your advice and turned off the tv. Guess what? I'm still sickened that four innocent American patriots were slaughtered while our commander in chief stood by and did nothing except continue on with his campaign, lie about a video, apologize in front of the whole world that we hurt the murderers' feelings, lie in the debate about his initial statement and accuse Romney of politicizing something HE was politicizing, and then continue to lie some more. Nope. Turning Fox off didn't help. Maybe it's because I have a functioning heart and brain.

Old 10-27-2012, 12:42 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
This is huge. If a republican was president you would be calling for his impeachment. This is sickening?
EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say | Fox News
So I read the news story as well as watched a Fox tv report on this issue and even if its accurate my question is its the CIA officers on the ground who requested help from their headquarters and were told to stand down. So isn't that a decision made by the commander in charge in Libya? So unless Obama told the commander to tell the people on the ground to stand down, how is Obama involved and at fault?

Shouldn't the blame lay with whoever gave the order to stand down instead of sending help? Can any Republicans explain this to me?

Old 10-27-2012, 01:27 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I wonder if Faux News made mention of the fact that the GOP cut the security budgets...
I don't know... did MSNBC (faux news) mention it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies