Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 10:58 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,732,396 times

Advertisements

This is hilarious. In defending his pitiful charity donations record ($369 or .1% of his income per year on average), Biden claimed he helped in other ways:

Quote:
Biden spokesman David Wade said in an e-mail that the Bidens "also contribute to their favorite causes with their time as well as their checkbooks." Wade said Jill Biden has volunteered to help military families and the family "pitched in driving supplies to the Gulf Coast after Hurricane Katrina."
Liberals are attacking Romney for collecting supplies AND giving his own money. So I expect huge attack on Biden now, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 11:00 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,065,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Liberals are attacking Romney for collecting supplies AND giving his own money. So I expect huge attack on Biden now, right?
No one would say a word if he were giving money or shifting campaign contributions to disaster relief. Sorry.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:11 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,785,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
No one would say a word if he were giving money or shifting campaign contributions to disaster relief. Sorry.
Are you serious? The claim would be: he's buying votes.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:20 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times
This is the first I am hearing anything about the Biden family assisting after Katrina. They did their good works in private and did not issue press releases to draw attention to themselves.
True Christians.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:30 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,732,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
This is the first I am hearing anything about the Biden family assisting after Katrina. They did their good works in private and did not issue press releases to draw attention to themselves.
True Christians.
You realize the above quote came from Biden's spokesperson to be published in the Washington Post, right?

Old 10-31-2012, 11:35 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,752,843 times
Quote:
This is hilarious. In defending his pitiful charity donations record ($369 or .1% of his income per year on average), Biden claimed he helped in other ways:

Don't hold your breath. The main stream media has Obama/Biden's backs and will protect their Gods any which way they can. The morons who blindly support these two jokers are pathetic and so easily brainwashed by the flat screens in their living rooms. Romney isnt perfect but considering he gave millions of his own money to charity is enough for me. He practices what liberals preach.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:38 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Quote:
True Christians.
lolololololol.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:39 AM

Quote:
You realize the above quote came from Biden's spokesperson to be published in the Washington Post, right?
You do realize that Katrina happened some years ago?

Old 10-31-2012, 11:39 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,785,535 times
Quote:
True Christians.
Yeah, 7 years later and the truth comes out. How timely is that? Why do I get this mental image of Joe putting his thumbs in his ears, wagging his fingers and sticking his tongue out at Mitt?

How would you know what they did in private if it was never publicized?

I did a search and it's so private nothing came up other than his $369 donation to charity.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Yeah, 7 years later and the truth comes out. How timely is that? Why do I get this mental image of Joe putting his thumbs in his ears, wagging his fingers and sticking his tongue out at Mitt?

How would you know what they did in private if it was never publicized?

I did a search and it's so private nothing came up other than his $369 donation to charity.
Exactly!

Matthew 6 NLT
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies