Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 07:29 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,772,227 times

Advertisements

I understand that security might be breached in te affairs and with the news coming out we might know sooner than later but to me the main stream media is sick to defend a President in his bid for another 4 years by not covering the Bengazi mess more.

Most Dem. who voted for Obama know more about that they want the birth control pill for free than they know about the mess and death of 4 hero's.

It was under Carter that an ambassador died and now under Obama the same happened but ofcourse that isn't news to MSNBC and CNN as much as women who want to get the pill for free and te war on women!

I'm not sure where it is going with this country that is still the greatest on earth but for how much longer if 109% in one town/city voted for Obama!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2012, 07:38 AM

6,512 posts, read 7,553,945 times
The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were not covered 24/7 and we lost thousands of soldiers there.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:42 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,123,257 times
A High Government Official Having an Affair with a Young Woman is a Big Deal Now?

How sick is the mainstream media if an affair of a General is bigger news than 4 death American hero's?-scandal.jpg

Old 11-13-2012, 07:49 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,429,643 times
I'm genuinely shocked that this is the lead story in NY Times and WaPo. I mean these papers aren't exactly vanguards for moral behavior. Libs have spent the last 50 years systematically destroying this country's moral values that for them to make a big deal about something as old fashioned as a old powerful man banging young women is weird.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:54 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,403,011 times
Its the director of the CIA, and a four star general.

My question is, when they discovered there was no illegal activity, why wasn't this dropped?

Old 11-13-2012, 07:54 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,642,454 times
I read on another thread on city-data that at least one news agency gets paid by governments all over the world not to report certain things. A former employee blew the whistle on them. I knew this organization is so biased in America that I no longer consider them a reliable source, but one wonders if they are not breaking at least some laws.

Our congress has been sleeping while corruption is becoming the rule. We need some honest people who have a little backbone in our congress and on news guard. I am so tired of people on here putting down the one news agency that has stayed on top of this story. Guess some people would rather have their handouts than live in a respectable society.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:01 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,786,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I understand that security might be breached in te affairs and with the news coming out we might know sooner than later but to me the main stream media is sick to defend a President in his bid for another 4 years by not covering the Bengazi mess more.

Most Dem. who voted for Obama know more about that they want the birth control pill for free than they know about the mess and death of 4 hero's.

It was under Carter that an ambassador died and now under Obama the same happened but ofcourse that isn't news to MSNBC and CNN as much as women who want to get the pill for free and te war on women!

I'm not sure where it is going with this country that is still the greatest on earth but for how much longer if 109% in one town/city voted for Obama!
Too many people are concerned about who and what government can put in their pocket. Other than that, there isn't too much for them to think about. The only thing that would change their thinking would be if government announced that it would no longer be giving away stamps, "paid in full" receipts and phones.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:04 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,319,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I'm genuinely shocked that this is the lead story in NY Times and WaPo. I mean these papers aren't exactly vanguards for moral behavior. Libs have spent the last 50 years systematically destroying this country's moral values that for them to make a big deal about something as old fashioned as a old powerful man banging young women is weird.
Ike Eisenhower, Republican president and former 5 star general, had an affair with his "driver" for many years and that was back in the 1940s and 1950s. But please feel free to continue your delusion that the Democratic Party is "systematically destroying this country's moral values." Why is it acceptable to you to look the other way when the big guys cheat which is what you are suggesting should be done now with Petraeous and Allen...sames as they did with Eisenhower back in his day.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:05 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,044,420 times
Because only people who watch Fox News believe that the President is directly responsible for the terrorist attack in Benghazi, that he "sat by while people died". This is a lie propagated and peddled by Fox to try to sway the election. It didn't work, and now you still don't understand why there isn't more outrage because you live in a bubble of BS.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:07 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,319,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Because only people who watch Fox News believe that the President is directly responsible for the terrorist attack in Benghazi, that he "sat by while people died". This is a lie propagated and peddled by Fox to try to sway the election. It didn't work, and now you still don't understand why there isn't more outrage because you live in a bubble of BS.
Totally true. Wish I could rep you for this reply.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies