Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 01:01 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
I don't know how many signed a petition, but there were liberals who did sign petitions for secession in 2004 after Bush was re-elected. So, maybe they are the ones who started the cry baby trend and who you can thank for the idea. Or, you can do the normal liberal hissy fit rant and scream, "it's Bush's fault!!!!"
I've never seen liberals act the way righties have been acting ever since Obama got elected ,rude, ignorant, hateful, juvenile, mean, obnoxious to just name a few aspects of rightwing behavior, since the election and consequent loss the lunacy has just gone up a few notches. There is no normal liberal hissy fit mode the rightwing owns that scenario totally,

Secession petition updates: Demand for 50 states to secede Union increases - National US Headlines | Examiner.com

Please... the world is watching and you righties are now embarrassing America with your silly poor loser attitudes. time to grow up and accept the fact in a democratic election, you lost, display some semblance of integrity and quit whining its not the American way,,,..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
I don't know how many signed a petition, but there were liberals who did sign petitions for secession in 2004 after Bush was re-elected. So, maybe they are the ones who started the cry baby trend and who you can thank for the idea. Or, you can do the normal liberal hissy fit rant and scream, "it's Bush's fault!!!!"
I've never seen liberals act the way righties have been acting ever since Obama got elected ,rude, ignorant, hateful, juvenile, mean, obnoxious to just name a few aspects of rightwing behavior, since the election and consequent loss the lunacy has just gone up a few notches. There is no normal liberal hissy fit mode the rightwing owns that scenario totally,

Secession petition updates: Demand for 50 states to secede Union increases - National US Headlines | Examiner.com

Christopher Castillo Arrested After Threatening To Kill Obama On Facebook

Please... the world is watching and you righties are now embarrassing America with your silly poor loser attitudes and antics. time to grow up and accept the fact in a democratic election, you lost, quit whining its not the American way,,,..

Old 11-15-2012, 01:32 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,950 times
Patriotic, Left, right, black, white.... Whatever, Secession is still retarded.
Or as Huffington Post's Jason Linkins put it...
Quote:
There is, of course, no reason to take these secession petitions at all seriously. There is probably a fourteen-syllable German word that precisely captures the combination of juvenile whining, sour grapes and goofy anti-government fervor that drove an infinitesimal number of Americans to submit and support these petitions, but the word that the kids in America use to describe this is "butthurt".

Old 11-15-2012, 01:41 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post

Please... the world is watching and you righties are now embarrassing America with your silly poor loser attitudes. time to grow up and accept the fact in a democratic election, you lost, display some semblance of integrity and quit whining its not the American way,,,..
I saw liberals act that way and worse after Bush was in elected. Please stop the fake condescending attitude because it makes you look smaller than you already are.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:43 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,324,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
Sad to see the right throwing such a hissy fit when they don't get there way, when the hell have "The Left" thrown such a hissy fit ? When bush jr came into office twice how many liberals signed petitions to secede ?
With Bush it manifested differently: Calls for trials for alleged (and wholly imagined) 'war crimes' and people saying 'George W. Bush is not my President'. People threatening to move to France (I'm sure they'd be regretting that decision even if they had the guts to actually do it.)

These were/are roughly equally impotent expressions of outrage.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:45 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,324,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post

This post has me wondering if you actually read this site. The childish poo flinging at Romney alone proves you wrong.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
I saw liberals act that way and worse after Bush was in elected. Please stop the fake condescending attitude because it makes you look smaller than you already are.

Yes yes dont hold back let me feel the depths of your hate..

Old 11-15-2012, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
This post has me wondering if you actually read this site. The childish poo flinging at Romney alone proves you wrong.
The childish poo flinging at Romney?? you do realize the righties have been flinging poo at Obama by the truck load every day for the past 4 years.

I read the article, maybe you can point out the poo flinging at Romney part,

Quote:
On November 14, 2012, the L.A. Times confirmed that secession petitions had been filed with the White House from all 50 states. The move shows that while many in the nation are confident that President Obama will steer the country through the perilous times it is facing, there are millions more who fear the federal government is ready to crash and burn. Sparked by one lone petition to secede from the Union, the move has exploded stirring hundreds of thousands to add their names to their state’s petition on the “We the People” website. There is doubtful legal action that would result from the petitions, but the message has been heard loud and clear.
President Obama may have won re-election, but this country is extremely divided and there are just as many opponents to his presidency as he has supporters.

Last edited by jambo101; 11-15-2012 at 02:43 PM..

Old 11-15-2012, 02:50 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
Thanks, and old george would have forced
you to join, so the right wing loonies need
to show more respect for the usa.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:47 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I guess the o.p. is ignorant of the roots of this country.

Lincoln was a mass murderer.
Correct. And that makes him the worst president we have ever had.... but Obama is closing in fast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies