Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 09:04 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times

Advertisements

I wonder how many people have the guts to read any part of this link because of the topic, what it says about the subject and who is providing the information. I certainly know a large number who will attack the messenger without even looking at the message.

Interesting to see how close old Joe and his investigator, Mike Zullo, are getting. I wouldn't even offer this one if it weren't for all the crap leaners have put on the board the past week. You guys earned it and I will wait withe bated breath for all the proof about the lies enclosed.

Cold Case Posse boss fingers Hawaii officials
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2012, 10:30 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I wonder how many people have the guts to read any part of this link because of the topic, what it says about the subject and who is providing the information. I certainly know a large number who will attack the messenger without even looking at the message.

Interesting to see how close old Joe and his investigator, Mike Zullo, are getting. I wouldn't even offer this one if it weren't for all the crap leaners have put on the board the past week. You guys earned it and I will wait withe bated breath for all the proof about the lies enclosed.

Cold Case Posse boss fingers Hawaii officials
Did I put this one on at an hour when leaners were busy someplace else? I guess I must have.

Old 11-14-2012, 11:19 PM

46,967 posts, read 26,011,859 times
I will just recap for those not wishing to give WND a click:

Head Birfer investigator Zullo goes to Hawaii, is hurt and surprised that Hawaiian officials don't provide him access to everything he wishes just because he wants to, and concludes that anyone not respecting his authori-tay must have something to hide.

Even for Birferism, it's pretty weak sauce.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:03 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
It is sad... Obama has to die, to find out the truth.....

After Obama dies, the nation will finally know the truth.
It may take 30 -40 years before we know all about Obama.

Unprecedented for a President of the USA.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:00 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Well, Joe has 4 more years to spread his fertilizer. I wonder if he's using tax dollars for this nonsense.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Did I put this one on at an hour when leaners were busy someplace else? I guess I must have.

No, Roy, we have other things to do, like go on with our lives. But you go right ahead and shovel the BS. Once again, you buried the needle.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I've read many of your links and have regretted it every time. It's not guts that takes reading your threads, it's stupidity.

Fool my once, shame on me, fool my twice, won't get fooled again

Just point and laugh like I do. It's more entertaining.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:17 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,609,474 times
Joe's a joke and an embarrassment. He's a right wing conspiracies dream but that's as far as it takes him. We just happen to have a lot of those in AZ. He almost got voted out this time, but held on for 4 more years. Jan and Joe are really nothing to brag about, trust me. Joe has his own problems and is also being investigated all the time. He let go on investigating over 400 sex crimes in the valley to spend his time on things like this birth issue. He will probably lose his job half way through. He doesn't really serve the counties well, he just serves publicity well. His time is coming. He's usually just a joke around here.

Not all of us love paying for Joe's fantasy cases. Too bad we don't have a "real" sheriff.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:20 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,023,656 times
I found the article interesting that HI wouldn't allow someone to view public documents as well as (if true) the stonewalling the HI government is giving them.
Why would they not just show the original long form to these investigators? It's not like they were just pulled from the streets with no law enforcement/investigation experience.
At this point with sworn affidavits that haven't been refuted by any of the parties mentioned in them you have to take them at face value.

Here's the thing, taking it all at face value and assuming it's all truly as stated then where does it go from here? Subpoena the records? Sue to force production?

What now?

Old 11-15-2012, 07:21 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,497,657 times
The racists will continue with the birther arguments until that Black man is out of the White House. It gives me pleasure, satisfaction to know that President Obama will be around for at least the next years ... and that his mere presence will cause such upset amongsts the extremists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies