Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 07:10 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Well is he? What is it you want him to do that he's not doing? Suddenly you're all about the federal government, when you think it's going to benefit you.
Yeah, silly me. Considering Long Island is an ISLAND, surrounded by WATER, maybe waiving some of the EPA regulations that restrict reconstruction in areas that abut wetlands might be helpful? You know, so the Army Corps of Engineers could rebuild seawalls and ROADS that were washed away so NYers aren't TRAPPED in their villages? I know, I know, asking government to HELP by GETTING OUT OF THE WAY is simply beyond your comprehension.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2012, 07:25 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
The President of the USA is now merely a "homeboy". Gotta love these tolerant white Dems.

Biden Calls Obama 'Homeboy' | The Weekly Standard

I'm sure it's OK with Obama. Joe is Obama's "bro".

If you can't read the small print it says" Racebaiting Bigot"

Old 11-19-2012, 07:25 AM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Yeah, silly me. Considering Long Island is an ISLAND, surrounded by WATER, maybe waiving some of the EPA regulations that restrict reconstruction in areas that abut wetlands might be helpful? You know, so the Army Corps of Engineers could rebuild seawalls and ROADS that were washed away so NYers aren't TRAPPED in their villages? I know, I know, asking government to HELP by GETTING OUT OF THE WAY is simply beyond your comprehension.
Oh, that's what you meant, was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY
That's just great. Isn't our "homeboy" in Thailand while Long Islanders are still without heat, power and are buried under mountains of junk?
I thought you wanted him to come 'round with a uHaul whilst simultaneously shimmying up light poles and delivering heating oil.

But no, you want him out of the way. Don't know how I didn't discern that from your PP.

Silly me.

Old 11-19-2012, 07:50 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
No. Actually President "Homeboy" is not in the hood. He is in Asia.

Asia Trip 2012 | The White House

not a very flattering poster..

Old 11-19-2012, 11:25 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
That's just great. Isn't our "homeboy" in Thailand while Long Islanders are still without heat, power and are buried under mountains of junk?
What in the hell do you want him to do? Show up with a backhoe and bulldozer?

Old 11-19-2012, 08:23 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
I just saw the clip of Biden. He talked about growing up on the Jersey Shore as a kid. He was obviously referring to himself when he said "homeboy".

Nice try, wingers, but you fail again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies