Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2013, 06:45 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,131,520 times

Advertisements

Could there be anything more worrisome then two accomplished imbeciles cutting a secret deal over Syria?

Yes, I said secret. Only the hopelessly naïve would believe that Barack and Vladimir were singing Kumbayah without the United States giving up something. Especially when we have the President of the United States on record saying "This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility."

Putin demanded something, Barack acquiesced to save his hide after the Failed Red Line Adventureâ„¢, and now we American's are left wondering what Obama promised with all this newfound "flexibility."

I think i'll go puke now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2013, 06:53 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,972,625 times
Doesn't anyone at all question the following premise?

"Obama and Putin reach agreement on Syria's chemical weapons".

What you need is an agreement with Syria, and Putin is irrelevant.

I simply cannot imagine the stupidity in the White House that brought us to this point. Forest Gump would have an infinitely better track record of decisions than this guy.

Old 09-14-2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
Doesn't anyone at all question the following premise?

"Obama and Putin reach agreement on Syria's chemical weapons".

What you need is an agreement with Syria, and Putin is irrelevant.

I simply cannot imagine the stupidity in the White House that brought us to this point. Forest Gump would have an infinitely better track record of decisions than this guy.
I agree....except I don't think Russia is irrelevant. Putin has showed the world how weak Barack Obama is. If we elect another namby-pamby to the Oval Office, then its a virtual guarantee that Russia will be willing and able to force its hand on the world stage in ways not seen since the Cold War. Either the United States steps up to the plate to recapture and reclaim its integrity, reputation, and influence, or we relinquish that integrity, reputation, and influence for the first time in history....which would put us on par with France in terms of yellow-bellied, limp-wristed foreign policy not worthy of a presence on the world stage.

Barack Obama may very well have been the straw that broke the camels back in terms of America's stature in the world.

Old 09-14-2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I agree....except I don't think Russia is irrelevant.
Of course he is.

In terms of our dealings (should we have any) with Syria, Putin is 100% irrelevant.

This man doesn't understand the presidency... Or, he does, and his sole goal is to humiliate and degrade our nation.

The last one being a VERY likely prospect.

Old 09-14-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
Of course he is.

In terms of our dealings (should we have any) with Syria, Putin is 100% irrelevant.

This man doesn't understand the presidency... Or, he does, and his sole goal is to humiliate and degrade our nation.

The last one being a VERY likely prospect.
How can he be irrelevant when he's working to humiliate and degrade our nation? Your assertion doesn't compute.

Old 09-14-2013, 07:10 PM

2,817 posts, read 3,463,013 times
.obama has never been in charge of anything. he is not a leader. Putin could literally slap obama on TV, and Obama will do nothing. This is not going to be pretty.

Old 09-14-2013, 08:34 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,399,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
.obama has never been in charge of anything. he is not a leader. Putin could literally slap obama on TV, and Obama will do nothing. This is not going to be pretty.
I agree. This country is in trouble. We need real macho men to take control. Men like Ronald Reagan an John (Marion) Wayne. When the sh*t hit the fan they stepped up to the plate, donning make-up and making movies about war......real heroes.

Old 09-14-2013, 09:05 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
I agree. This country is in trouble. We need real macho men to take control. Men like Ronald Reagan an John (Marion) Wayne. When the sh*t hit the fan they stepped up to the plate, donning make-up and making movies about war......real heroes.
LOL

Old 09-14-2013, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
How can he be irrelevant when he's working to humiliate and degrade our nation? Your assertion doesn't compute.
Can you read?

Quote:
That's what I said.

Now, please respond to THAT.

Old 09-14-2013, 10:21 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,391,475 times
Default The clueless Conservative "world" maybe

Better than Romney, or McCain, or Bush, or Reagan BY THEMSELVES.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies