Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 08:39 AM

114 posts, read 100,367 times

Advertisements

This is actually becoming a problem that is not going away. Specifically someone heavily edited the Benghazi talking points but the White House is now denying they did it. So the question remains, who 'specifically' issued the order to edit the CIA report that Susan Rice used on the talk shows?Say Anything White House Claims They Didn't Edit Benghazi Talking Points » Say Anything
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2012, 09:46 AM

One other point. If the white house did not make the change, why aren't they looking for the person who did?

Old 11-19-2012, 09:52 AM

744 posts, read 1,092,114 times
Nobody cares about Benghazi except a few deranged teabaggers who still think Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. This is as much a scandal as Whitewater or Clinton "selling nuke secrets to China!". While conspiracy theories are flying around in wingnut cyberspace and on Faux News, the rest of us are moving on.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post
Nobody cares about Benghazi except a few deranged teabaggers who still think Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. This is as much a scandal as Whitewater or Clinton "selling nuke secrets to China!". While conspiracy theories are flying around in wingnut cyberspace and on Faux News, the rest of us are moving on.
So who specifically edited the Benghazi talking points?

Old 11-19-2012, 09:59 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post
Why would homosexuals care?

I guess because Chris Stevens was gay.

That makes sense.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:01 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
This is actually becoming a problem that is not going away. Specifically someone heavily edited the Benghazi talking points but the White House is now denying they did it. So the question remains, who 'specifically' issued the order to edit the CIA report that Susan Rice used on the talk shows?Say Anything White House Claims They Didn't Edit Benghazi Talking Points » Say Anything
Big Bird. Or some other fictional character. It's not like this administration will take responsibility for anything that happens on their watch. Maybe GW Bush did so...

Old 11-19-2012, 10:25 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Let me post the first comment to this blog piece that hasn't been read by any of the left leaners who have responded up to now. I think that even they can't answer to these words without their grandiose deflective attempts.

I'm trying to see where this gets us to the main problem........who told the military to stand down and leave American citizens to die......irregardless if it was a terrorist or a "spontaneous" event.......
Someone in the course of the 7 hrs attack repeatedly told the gunship in the air overhead, told the spec ops teams 2 hrs away, told F15's 45 minutes away to stand down.......

I will never stop wondering who gave the orders to just let those people die without trying to help them live and somebody in the White House gave that order. It is very obvious that Ms. Rice's lies were put to her by someone and surely the White House was involved in getting her set up on those 5 shows.

Petraeus told what seems to be the truth to me and he even talked about the various offices, etc that had to have seen this story before Rice told it the way she was instructed to do.

Who cares who told her the White House story? I want to know who gave the orders that day to allow those men to die. Since the State Department had a drone flying around and sending in its pictures of what was going on it had to be someone involved with the government, and very high up, at that.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:31 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
Quote:
One other point. If the white house did not make the change, why aren't they looking for the person who did?
How do you know they're not? Assuming something untoward happened do you really expect
to find answers on an internet message board LOL?!!

Old 11-19-2012, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Let me post the first comment to this blog piece that hasn't been read by any of the left leaners who have responded up to now. I think that even they can't answer to these words without their grandiose deflective attempts.

I'm trying to see where this gets us to the main problem........who told the military to stand down and leave American citizens to die......irregardless if it was a terrorist or a "spontaneous" event.......
Someone in the course of the 7 hrs attack repeatedly told the gunship in the air overhead, told the spec ops teams 2 hrs away, told F15's 45 minutes away to stand down.......

I will never stop wondering who gave the orders to just let those people die without trying to help them live and somebody in the White House gave that order. It is very obvious that Ms. Rice's lies were put to her by someone and surely the White House was involved in getting her set up on those 5 shows.

Petraeus told what seems to be the truth to me and he even talked about the various offices, etc that had to have seen this story before Rice told it the way she was instructed to do.

Who cares who told her the White House story? I want to know who gave the orders that day to allow those men to die. Since the State Department had a drone flying around and sending in its pictures of what was going on it had to be someone involved with the government, and very high up, at that.
Great post. Yes, someone specifically gave that order. Who was it?

Old 11-19-2012, 10:59 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times
Quote:
It's not going away, but no one in the MSM, except for FOX, is pushing very hard. And the WH can stonewall FOX because libs reflexively deride them and IMO most libs don't really want to know the truth, they just want this to go away.

Nothing will come of this till the day we see the editorial boards of the NYT and the WaPo call for honestly from this WH, but with the NYT and the WaPo distracting each other while butting over heads over management issues At Washington Post, Katharine Weymouth Struggles for Surer Footing - NYTimes.com it's unlikely we'll see anything from them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies